Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company (797 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User / I Need Direction To This Address On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company by FRANCOBEN(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Please does any body have any information regarding the below job invite address,as my immediate younger brother got the below text,and he is currently working as a sales manager in the middle-belt.Any informarion will be highly appreciated...
Based on your CV sent to Sales Force Consulting, you are invited to interview for the post of a Sales Manager in a leading manufacturing coy with headquarters in Onitsha but with branches pan-Nigeria. Venue: Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) House,1st floor, 77 Awolowo Way, Ikeja-Lagos. Date: ......, March, 2017.Time:noon. Come with your CV pls. Kindly text YES and your name to confirm attendance pls.
Re: Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company by gaetano: 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Please does any body have any information regarding the below job invite address,as my immediate younger brother got the below text,and he is currently working as a sales manager in the middle-belt.Any informarion will be highly appreciated...
Based on your CV sent to Sales Force Consulting, you are invited to interview for the post of a Sales Manager in a leading manufacturing coy with headquarters in Onitsha but with branches pan-Nigeria. Venue: Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) House,1st floor, 77 Awolowo Way, Ikeja-Lagos. Date: ......, March, 2017.Time:noon. Come with your CV pls. Kindly text YES and your name to confirm attendance pls.

Did you attend the interview? I just got the same message. Cos I don't wanna go there and break somebody's head for wasting my time
Re: Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company by LadyTochie(f): 9:23am On May 17, 2017
FRANCOBEN:

I also got this text yesterday. Please dear did you attend it, is it real? I don't trust all these invite i keep getting these days
Re: Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company by FRANCOBEN(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2017
I attended the first one the invited me in onitsha for a regional manager,,but we did not agreed on their salary offer..The second time i was invited in lagos,did not attend due to my first poor experience.Sales force consulting is a good consultancy firm..but their arrangement for interview is quiet poor..a you can give it a try.
Re: Interview Invite-any Idea On This Address/company by womanofsteel: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=FRANCOBEN post=56609085]I attended the first one the invited me in onitsha for a regional manager,,but we did not agreed on their salary offer..The second time i was invited in lagos,did not attend due to my first poor experience.Sales force consulting is a good consultancy firm..but their arrangement for interview is quiet poor..a you can give it a try.[/quote

What was your offer?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacanies / Agrikhub Representative Ibadan / Who Knows Holborn Edu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.