Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! (482 Views)

10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / THE INTERPLAY OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT - TERM PAPER / Are You Around Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by akin7881: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Good morning

Re: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by Livebygrace: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
What's the cost range?
Re: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by akin7881: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Livebygrace:
What's the cost range?
it depends on the Course... its ranges between 30k - 50k with installmental payment option on all course..
which of the courses will you like to enroll for?, so that i can send you the course breakdown via mail.
Re: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by Livebygrace: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
akin7881:

it depends on the Course... its ranges between 30k - 50k with installmental payment option on all course..
which of the courses will you like to enroll for?, so that i can send you the course breakdown via mail.
Webdesign and development

1 Like

Re: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by akin7881: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Livebygrace:

Webdesign and development

Web design and development is N40,000.
Instalmental payment is allowed though.

When will you like to start sir, and which of our training centres is near to you?
Re: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by Livebygrace: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
akin7881:

Web design and development is N40,000.
Instalmental payment is allowed though.

When will you like to start sir, and which of our training centres is near to you?

I currently reside at Ajah. I will get back to u when I am ready. What's the duration?
Re: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! by akin7881: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Here

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Now Accepts Payment Of UTME Form Via Remita | See How To Do It / Jamb2017 I Mistakinly Selected Faculty Of Social Science Instead Of Science / Jamb Success Secret Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.