Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? (386 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? by rolandbaker: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

I have major relationship anxiety, I love my partner but when I'm having a bad day I just feel weird.
And if I think someone is attractive I get guilt and shame which brings on the anxiety. And I don't know what to do.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://patient.info/forums/discuss/i-have-major-relationship-anxiety-and-don-t-know-how-to-get-over-it--571217
- Online banking video Examples
Re: I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? by experience001: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
I know how u feel. It can be overwhelming , u feel u might just be the worst partner ever.

Have you tried speaking to a Psychologist? If u are interested, I can refer u to a professional I know.
Re: I Have Major Relationship Anxiety And Don't Know How To Get Over It? by LegalBaby(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
The truth is that life is capricious and unpredictable, and while many of us are under the illusion that avoiding what makes us feel uncomfortable and embarrassed is the solution, we really need to have an open conversation that explores this taboo—and much feared—area of life. It’s time that we stop ignoring the ominous “elephant in the room,” and start exploring why we feel so ashamed about feeling attracted to other people in loving relationships. If you feel distressed, depraved, guilty or embarrassed for feeling attracted to others in your loving relationship, don’t allow your conscience to continue withering under the weight of your shame.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth On The Street. / 3,800 New Cases Of HIV Recorded In Borno IDP Camps In Three Months / Watch This Video And I Believe You Will Never Throw Onion Skin Away Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.