Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Need A Business Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Plan? (447 Views)

Use This 2 Weeks Break To Develop Your Business Plan And Plan Your Future / Supermarket Business Plan & Feasibility Studies 2020 / Business Plan For The Setting Up Of A JAMB CBT Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Business Plan? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Do you have a small or growing business?

Are you looking for financing or investors for your business and need a business plan?

I help small businesses write business plans for financing needs or to develop a road-map for your business with specific milestones from the concept to the functional stage.

The business plan will include (not limited to) the following:
executive summary
table of content
company description
management team/ownership structure
product/service description
sales and marketing strategies
financial statement
financial projections
SWOT analysis
legal page
etc.

you can connect with me via whatsapp on 08033488959 or call 07033879157 stating you need a business plan or email ifodas@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Business Plan? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Need A Business Plan? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2017
Please note: I do not do business proposals. Business proposal is you letting a company know how you are going to go about a project and stating the value of the said project you want from the company.

The service i offer is giving a factual description of a company and its prospects and why it needs financing from investors.
Re: Need A Business Plan? by RounDVisio(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
Do you write plan for startups (I mean innovative startups doing things that have not really been done)??

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Plan? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 13, 2017
Yes I do. You just need to provide the information and we'll put it in the plan. Is the business ongoing?
Re: Need A Business Plan? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2017
I also help build financial statements.. Profit and loss statements balance sheet, and cash flow statements.

Thanks to those that have patronized!!

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Best Business Idea / New Window10 Laptop / SCAM TACTICS: How not to be scammed with Bitcoin exchange!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.