Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gravity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gravity (707 Views)

What If Earth Lost Gravity For Just Five Seconds? / Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gravity by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gravity is the self organizing vortex in the structure of an atom. You can rotate the structure of vacuum and create artificial gradient to generate Gravitational Field artificially to produce a time machine. You can rotate super-conductive disk to create artificial gravity, a time machine to travel through different dimensions. We can engineer vacuum to interact with devices intelligently based on consciousness modules and the devices go where ever we want it to go using our thoughts as galvanizer. This is truly mind boggling, driving a machine using our mind and thoughts.

This is getting crazier my people.

Bingo!
Re: Gravity by Holarbizzy042(f): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Continue boss, am always eager to learn from you with an open mind.
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
Continue boss, am always eager to learn from you with an open mind.
For you, I remain here.
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
learning mode activated
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Sometimes i wonder if gravity exist or whether it's just a fragment of our imaginations. Believing that it doesn't exist exhales you from it's grip, making you do the impossible.
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
HenryDion:
Sometimes i wonder if gravity exist or whether it's just a fragment of our imaginations. Believing that it doesn't exist exhales you from it's grip, making you do the impossible.

There is no force actually called gravity as Classical Physics defined, but we need to continue using that nomenclature to define that electromagnetism that holds objects to the surface of the planets. It is in that context that I referred to.

There is only one force in the Universe, the rest are just effects of the same force on diverse obstructions, obstacles, phenomena etc.

2 Likes

Re: Gravity by babseg(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Gravity is the self organizing vortex in the structure of an atom. You can rotate the structure of vacuum and create artificial gradient to generate Gravitational Field artificially to produce a time machine. You can rotate super-conductive disk to create artificial gravity, a time machine to travel through different dimensions. We can engineer vacuum to interact with devices intelligently based on consciousness modules and the devices go where ever we want it to go using our thoughts as galvanizer. This is truly mind boggling, driving a machine using our mind and thoughts.

This is getting crazier my people.

Bingo!

you said 'Gravity is the self organizing vortex in the structure of an atom'

There is no confirmation of gravity in an atom (AKA at quantum level) and if there is one is going to be very weak and there should a presence of a Graviton.

So tell me how you going to produce a time machine?
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
babseg:

you said 'Gravity is the self organizing vortex in the structure of an atom'

There is no confirmation of gravity in an atom (AKA at quantum level) and if there is one is going to be very weak and there should a presence of a Graviton.

So tell me how you going to produce a time machine?

Your knowledge of Gravity is 100% false, because you are armed with the wrong physics. You need to accept the fact that you know nothing about Quantum Mechanics, and humbly seek more education on the latest researches on the Cosmology and Quantum Dynamics. At the moment, I have no time to lecture you on the in-existence of Gravity, the way you learnt from Senior Secondary Physics.
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is no force actually called gravity as Classical Physics defined, but we need to continue using that nomenclature to define that electromagnetism that holds objects to the surface of the planets. It is in that context that I referred to.

There is only one force in the Universe, the rest are just effects of the same force on diverse obstructions, obstacles, phenomena etc.

If there is no force called gravity why are we able to send humans on the moon and launch countless of space missions based on classical physics and relativity?
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
onyenze123:

If there is no force called gravity why are we able to send humans on the moon and launch countless of space missions based on classical physics and relativity?

There is magnetism on the surface of the Earth, this is as a result of the vortex generated at the center of the Earth which produces the electromagnetism at the Poles and transferred to through the Earth's Grid. The latest findings proofs that Sound is the pre-cursor of this magnetism, but you can choose to call it Gravity for convenience. This is a revision of earlier researches which opined that Earth has a magnetic core. This is not true. It is based on the latest researches and findings that we can harness the dynamics in this new discovery to provide an artificial vortex using the infinite statistics of black holes present in space to construct a time-machine. Using the latest findings in this new Unified Field Theory, so called impossible or difficult scenarios are better explained and the design of most complex machines now become simpler, even the making of a planet, will soon come on air. This is a possibility and I can state this clearly, that in the next 20yrs if we do not destroy the planet, we will travel to different Galaxies using time-machines. This is a fact.
Re: Gravity by babseg(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

Your knowledge of Gravity is 100% false, because you are armed with the wrong physics. You need to accept the fact that you know nothing about Quantum Mechanics, and humbly seek more education on the latest researches on the Cosmology and Quantum Dynamics. At the moment, I have no time to lecture you on the in-existence of Gravity, the way you learnt from Senior Secondary Physics.

You see, what gravity are you talking about? cosmic gravity or quantum gravity.

If the gravity I was taught in my secondary school was wrong, how come were they able to fly on land stuffs in space and planets?

Since you know how your so called 'gravity' works why cant you just practicalize it and show us via video than be writing vague theories.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
Re: Gravity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

I think i know the angle you're coming from and i agree with you. Keep up the good work brother.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt Awards Scholarship To Ukeme Ikot, Best Student In 2016 WAEC / 2014 Best Graduating Student Of Babcork University Set To Wed (pics) / Igbo Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode (the Bold Truth Behind Nigeria History)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.