Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp (1022 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
please i need a scholarship. was admitted for a postgraduate course at the university of leeds last year but didnt have the funds. the admission has been deffered to next year but i don't have funding means pls somebody advice meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sad
Re: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp by ulonma: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2009
do you know about the commonwealth shared scholarship scheme or the ford foundation graduate fellowship program?
Re: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp by ulonma: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2009
to get more information on them you can call me on 07065482554, applying for these scholarship programs are free, but you must have a 1st class or 2.1 and also the course you are to study must be related to disciplines that have to do with economic growth/health care issues/development studies and all other core discipline that will improve on the state of your country. the only cost you accrue will be going or traveling to get 3 reference letters from your lecturers and one of them must be your project supervisor. if you're interested in the ford foundation program, do hurry for the deadline for submitting applications is 29th of January 2010. i do not feel comfortable discussing this in an open forum so as not to reduce my own chances but i feel that i should let you in on it since you already have an admission it will be easy for you. that is, if it is one of their required discipline you applied for.
cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read / Urgent Vacancies Food And Beverage Supervisor, Housekeeping/frontdesk Supervisor / Pls, I'm In Search Of It/siwes Placement In A Chemical Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.