Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Join The Millionaires Club - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join The Millionaires Club (634 Views)

Eagles Millionaires Club (earn 15 Million Naira In 6 Months) / Join The Millionaires Empire And Learn To Be Rich / Millionaires' Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Millionaires Club by chuksben10: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentle men. I want to teach you to become a millionaire through ponzis and soccer betting.
First am chuks a 200 level student of unizik. I always wanted to make money online, I always wanted to be young and rich and finally I made it.
I will just cut the story short.
See why you loose money in ponzi.
1. you recycle.
2. you dont investigate well before joining.
3. you join with greed.
4 you dont try to register when its launched.
From December 2016 to January 2017 alone I lost up to 450k. You see its shocking right?
Finally I learnt something. check a situation where 15 ponzi sites are launched every night and out of 15 you investigate and check from statistics of the 5 of sure websites. You donate 10k or 20k each in 5 of them. Thats 50k to 100k in one night shey?
ok do it 7 times a week. Do the maths and tell me how much. Big right?
In order to reduce loss because definately there would be losses,Its life,Every winner has to loose someday and every looser gotta win some day. what I personally do is bring out an amount of money each week and do my business that week and smile that week. eg I bring out 70k each week. Divide the 70k by 7. it equals 10k. meaning each day I invest and 10k. 2k each for 5 ponzi sites that night then hit and run like hell, by the end of each night I have made 10k extra. 10* 7 = 70k. it varies for every body. You have to learn to think like a business man. You have to have the mind set of a millionaire.
On betting . The aim is to win always and so far so good what I did was stake 2 odds everyday that is literally 2:1 matrix. I put 5k each day and get 10. Do the maths thats 35k profit each week. Some people dont even make up to half of that each week. its even most people's salary every month. imagine making someones salary of 35k in a week.
so people in the house I want us to become millionaires . if you are a good bettor or a good analyst or you want to simply become a millionaire, talk to me on whatsapp 08174285959 . I like to make more money and you like to make money then lets talk. Welcome to the millionaires club. Lets work together, your opinions are very much accepted.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Join The Millionaires Club by lindaz12: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Create Your own Ponzi Site:

And start making millions like others.

Stop being scammed by all this whatsapp platforms; Click below/signature

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Future Now....ponzi Scheme Is Temporal. / Where To Get Soft Loan? / Bitflash.bz | The Blockchain Powered Bitcoin Peer To Peer Donation Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.