Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

2016 Batch A: How Much Have You Been Able To Save From Your Allawee? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2016 Batch A: How Much Have You Been Able To Save From Your Allawee? (461 Views)

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Batch A: How Much Have You Been Able To Save From Your Allawee? by FavoredGuy: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Congratlations to 2016 A (especially stream 1) who are gradually concluding their one year compulsory service to their fatherland. It's a great honour.

However, if you are yet to find answer to this question: what is next thing to do after the POP?, it is becoming late gradually.

How much have you saved already or how much are you hoping to go home with i.e if you have been able to?
Nobody should blame anyone that comes home with little or no money depending on his state of deployment and place of primary assignment.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Overseas Posting / Ondo Govt. Set To Rehabilitate Facilities Of NYSC Orientation Camp / Delta State BATCH B Corp Members..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.