Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach (764 Views)

Men: The Only Sex That Never Stops Sucking / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by mrnwas(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
The fact is that the only sex education most Nigerian Parents ever knew is "the day a boy sees your pant, you'll become pregnant",

Now some girl lives all her tender years believing that, now she's in her late teens and within the last few days, she's been seeing this boy, the boy likes her, she likes him too. The feeling is really very mutual and the very moment they get close, they get so drawn to one another.

In the next minute, she's kissing and being kissed, she realizes a kiss feels good too, she's touched on her little boobs, she realizes it feels nice too.

She continues to nod her head and because she has some small respect for her little self, she decides to leave the main game for another day.

Another day, she wants to see how dead she would be since the boy had not only seen her panties but even touched beyond.

The boy is breathlessly cute and each and every time he calls her name, a cold chill runs down her spine.

Once again she is lonely with the guy and this time, maybe in the boys room, they touch again, kiss, caressed, she touches, he touches, she realizes her heart is beating fast, she cannot hold herself.

Now she decides to have a feel of the long thing through her thighs. And ye...!

After the first strokes, she's excited and left in a spot only she can explain what she's feeling right now.

The thing sweet, she's still alive, she never die.

Automatically she realizes mum has been lieing...

Ah mummy is that how you used to do?

I've been missing out all these while.

Shey it is now at this stage where she has seen how much of a good liar you'll come and Begin to teach her about sex?

Hmmm, even if she's good enough to listen, the things you're saying would fly in through the right ear and come right out through the left ear.

As soon as you're turning your back, sheds add a "Waka", and do her mouth like this.... ( Nor be only, that thing wen sweet pass Wetin sweet na you say make I nor do abi?)

The next week, she will do again, she will continue to do while you're busy thinking she's still naive about the thing.

You better start teaching her when she's very young, else, only god knows what she'll become the moment she begins to sneak from her class to go and have a lick of the mango...

Una good welcome back from work

Hope You had a wonderful day at work

Amen.

I'm on Facebook too www.Facebook.com/poixonslik

©MrPinner 2017
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by Smhart1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
My mum did not even tell me anything

1 Like

Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by Smhart1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
If your body touch Omoge, she go get belle. Jesu!!
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by engrMikemd(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Smhart1:
My mum did not even tell me anything
who taught you all the styles you know
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by engrMikemd(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by Yuneehk(f): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op sev. Which country are you in that you're greeting us Good morning and wishing us Merry Sunday on a cold Monday night cheesy
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach by mrnwas(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yuneehk:
Op sev. Which country are you in that you're greeting us Good morning and wishing us Merry Sunday on a cold Monday night cheesy

Alomo induced jare

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife / I Don’t Regret Beating My Husband(1) / The Power Of The Wife Is In Her Weakness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.