Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Bilonaire Mindset - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilonaire Mindset (419 Views)

Powerful Signs That It’s Time To Change Your Mindset / Mindset: The New Psychology Of Success Pdf / 3 Ways To Get Rid Of Negative Mindset(ways To Have A Clear Positive Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bilonaire Mindset by geniusboy079(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nairalanders, let us change our mindset towards wealth. Forget about getting rich overnight. The journey of being weatlhy takes enough time, experience and amount of right information, we have gathered (that is just the basics).
Therefore, from my own perspective (because I am yet to be a billionaire) can be divided into two:
1.Abstract concept: This may include the time dedicated to plan, research and be creative. After the creativity, you keept the going get tough, the tough get going with your experience in that area you depend upon.
2. Physical things: Those are: "the start-up capital, land, buildings, labour, equipments e.t.c ."
This is the area I am empasizing upon.
To be continued.............,
No one is an enclopaedia of wisdom. Let us educate one another and acheive sth with info...

(1) (Reply)

He Was Admitted To Polytechnic / Quadruplets All Accepted To Harvard, Yale And Duke / Jamb 2017 Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.