Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Don't Expect Acceptance From The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Expect Acceptance From The World (435 Views)

Don't Expect Relief Materials From The Church, You Gave Your Offerings To God / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Don't Expect Everyone To Believe In Christ Jesus Before... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by CandidSeeker(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
To be great, you must be willing to be misunderstood, hated and mocked, stay strong.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved….Matt.10:22-33 >>> I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you -Jn.14:18.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me – John 15:18-21

… Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets – Lk 6:26

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God - Jms.4:4

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. - 2Tim.2 :3-4

Come Out & Be Separated – Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty - 2Cor.6:17-18 >>>Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2Cor.7:1

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God - Rm 12:2

Confidence is not – ‘they will like me’ – Confidence is – ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t like me’.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me - Matt.10:34-37

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them - 2Cor.4:3-4

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent - 1Cor.1:18:19

If you already know who you are, you won’t fear other peoples’ judgment.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
A-men...

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by psucc(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Maranatha!!
Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by CandidSeeker(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2017
MZLady39:
A-men...

psucc:
Maranatha!!

Hallelujah!
Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by CandidSeeker(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Grace To You All.
Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by bingbagbo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
maranatha

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by CandidSeeker(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Glory.
Re: Don't Expect Acceptance From The World by CandidSeeker(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

The Issues Of Life / If God Was A Police Officer / 7 Things To Know About Tithe:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.