Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Silence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Silence (508 Views)

Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement / ASUU Breaks Silence On Why They Walked Out Of Meeting / Let Us Take A Moment Of Silence For The Kids Attending This School. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silence by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Silence.

In silence, so often than not, we desire silence, yet we dread silence.

What happens in silence, when we can hear our own heart beat.

Creation!

Silence is one of the necessities ignored as a parameter.

As you put your seed in the soil, you cover it and it grows given every circumstance but in silence, silent enough for the seed to speak with the soil, for the soil to speak with the nutrients, silent enough for warm to speak with air, in silence they heard each other.

Practise silence, let your mind do the talking while you listen in silence, do not rebuke the mind, let it argue with each other, yet listen, in silence.

What have you just done ? You observed your mind. So, who is that person that observed the mind ? It is Self.

Self is Soul. Soul wakes you up, reminds you when you are hungry and self loves silence.

Find time to stay silent, and listen to your mind, observe your mind.

Welcome to my Journey.

7 Likes

Re: Silence by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Silence by gotnel: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Silence.

In silence, so often than not, we desire silence, yet we dread silence.

What happens in silence, when we can hear our own heart beat.

Creation!

Silence is one of the necessities ignored as a parameter.

As you put your seed in the soil, you cover it and it grows given every circumstance but in silence, silent enough for the seed to speak with the soil, for the soil to speak with the nutrients, silent enough for warm to speak with air, in silence they heard each other.

Practise silence, let your mind do the talking while you listen in silence, do not rebuke the mind, let it argue with each other, yet listen, in silence.

What have you just done ? You observed your mind. So, who is that person that observed the mind ? It is Self.

Self is Soul. Soul wakes you up, reminds you when you are hungry and self loves silence.

Find time to stay silent, and listen to your mind, observe your mind.

Welcome to my Journey.
Weldon Master, I am enjoying your teaching. More replenishment to your sources
Re: Silence by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
I love this. Keep the fire burning!
Re: Silence by laplace19(m): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one, Billy
Re: Silence by melodyogonna(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2017
I love this

(1) (Reply)

Eastland Top Tutors / Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 / JAMB Issues Important Notice For Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.