Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Show You A More Excellent Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Show You A More Excellent Way. (467 Views)

When They Ask Me Why I Don't Think The Bible Is A Perfect Book, I Show Them This / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 29/12/2017) Excellent Service Or Eye-service? / First Class Honours, Biblical Road To Academic Excellence (excellent-spirit.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Show You A More Excellent Way. by CandidSeeker(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administration, diversities of tongues.

Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet I show unto you a more excellent way – 1Cor.12:27 - ‘31’ >>>>>>>>> Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not LOVE, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profits me nothing - 1Cor.13:1-3

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God. He that does not love, does not know God; for God is LOVE - 1Jn.4:7-8

It makes no difference what you do for the Lord; if it’s not from a heart of Love, it’s useless!

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand - Phil.4:5

You are defined by your patience when you have nothing & your attitude when you have everything.

Jesus Summarized The Laws: ...But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and [b]with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets[/b] - Matt.22:34-40

IT'S A COMMANDMENT! A New commandment I give unto you, That ye LOVE one another; as I have loved you, that ye also LOVE one another - Jn.13:34

The proof that Jesus has come into you is the change that will be visible in you.

- Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Show You A More Excellent Way. by CandidSeeker(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Grace To You All.
Re: I Show You A More Excellent Way. by CandidSeeker(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
THANK YOU LORD.
Re: I Show You A More Excellent Way. by CandidSeeker(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Glory.
Re: I Show You A More Excellent Way. by CandidSeeker(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy, A Must Read For All Christians / A Must Read For Every Woman. / TB Joshua Bombshell: “i’m Scared To Collect Offerings!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.