Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions (2555 Views)

Cakes For All Occasions / Best Cakes In Onitsha, Anambra State / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Funadoy's Kitchen is a catering business located in Ibadan OYO STATE. We are into the training, production of cakes, snacks, small chops and confectionery for individuals, corporate bodies and for all kinds of events.

Our cake speciality ranges from plain vanilla cake to chocolate cake, red velvet cake, coconut cake, Apple cake, etc and we are proficient with buttercream icing, fondant icing, moulding, etc.
We deliver cakes within and outside Ibadan.
We are also into events planning such as bridal shower, birthdays, weddings, etc and we do food cater for both indoor and outdoor clients.

Cake varieties: Vanilla sponge cake, chocolate cake, coconut cake, red velvet cake, Apple cake, zebra cake, Mablethorpe cake, etc

Cake icing/decorations: fondant, buttercream, royal, whip cream, glaze, moulding of cake toppers like couple, car, sugaccraft, etc

Doorstep delivery: YES (within and outside ibadan)

Affordability: YES

Qualitiv: YES

Online ordering: YES

COMPANY CREDCREDIBILITY: 100%
Check us out via;
Blog: www.funadoysrecipes.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/funadoy's Kitchen
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/funadoys_cakesnmore

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Some of our work

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2017
More from us

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Contact us to place your order online

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Make your day special.....order from us

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Awesome

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Caption that grin

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Yeah

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Place your order!

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 1:17am On Mar 21, 2017
INTERN NEEDED!

Responsibilities:
Assist in all cake baking and decoration activities
Assist in snack, small chops and confectionery production, sales and promotions
Assist in all activities going on in the kitchen and learn additional skills
Assist with the prompt delivery of our products to clients
Assist in the sales of all baking ingredients, tools and equipment
Follow recipes strictly and carry out all assigned duties

Requirements and Skills:
Willingness to learn cake and pastry production
Ability to follow recipes and instructions strictly
Computer literacy
Ability to be involved in sales and promotions
Ability to deliver products to clients
Must be dedicated, persevering and hardworking
Must be literate

Experience in baking will be an added advantage

Salary: Good

Interested persons should contact 08131604969 by SMS ONLY

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by TemiPeter: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
TemiPeter:
Hello,

I just posted this ad for you free of charge on www.sleeksmart.com/market

Below is the direct link to the post: http://www.sleeksmart.com/addetails.php?id=33

Should I delete it or should I give you the your details so that you can manage your account?

Thank you.

Sorry i jus saw this but the site isnt opening
Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by aydelicious: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello fams, I nees your support to excel on this�✌
So there's this competition I joined and I need your support to excel! All you need do is follow the link and like my video pitch on instagram. Link is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Funadoys Kitchen is looking to expand her opportunities and develop her vocational training into a fulltime entrepreneurship and catering academy whereby our students gets hands on entrepreneurial and catering experiences to help them become self employed and employers of labour.

THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!
Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning fams.....hope the night was good? #jumiasuperstartup #growyourhustle Hello guys, pls i need your support to win this business pitch video competition. Like my video pitch on instagram from my posts @funadoys_cakesnmore or use this Link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by FunadoysKitchen(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Here's a call for online training on cakes and cake decorations! It promises to be educative to the fullest!
Please share till someone who needs this gets to see this! Registration is in progress!!!!
And we have only 10 slots available!
For full details please contact us on whatsapp only via 08131604969

Hurry and book a slot already!!!!

Re: Cakes In Ibadan For All Occasions by og22: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hi guys really need you to check out this simple elephant decorated fondant cake you will thank me you did

https://rumble.com/v1luelk-dumbo-elephant-cake-3d-disney-cake-art-koalipops.html

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Eat Just One Dish Forever, What Would It Be? / Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. / Where Can I Get These Chinese Ingredients & Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.