Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married (396 Views)

13 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Parents You Have Always Wanted To See (with Pi / List Of Nigeria Personalities And Celebrities That Will Turn Preachers. / See The 6 Celebrities That Slept With Tonto Dikeh Before She Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by tinuolaishola: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Home / Entertainment / Nigerian celebrities that may never get married
Nigerian celebrities that may never get married

2 hours ago Leave a comment 4 Views

1 Fummi Iyanda

Image result for funmi iyanda photos

this beautiful woman is one of Nigeria popular on air personality. years back this is what she said

I’ve never had a wedding day-dream in my life. While millions of girls and women have already imagined their own elaborate wedding day ceremonies, schemed and sketched designs for a one-of-a-kind wedding gown and even compiled music playlists for the wedding reception festivities.

and this year she confirmed of not ever wanting to get married i.e its not even in her dictionary.

2Ebube Nwagbo

read complete story onhttp://tinique.com/nigerian-celebrities-that-may-never-get-married/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Doesn’t Mind Me Kissing Girls In Movies’ / From President To Prisoner / Unmask Treasury Looters ,you Know Them ,kalu Tells Us, Uk, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.