Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) (34511 Views)

Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Please who are the mods in this section anyway?

Must we see the poor chaps intestines on the floor before we believe?

OP sef, lack of respect for the dead dey worry you well well.

RIP to the dead. So sad.

If your time is up, it is up.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by rawpadgin(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by ngoben(f): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2017
rip
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
You and me will never die b4 our time
Nothing like untimely death. If it is not your time. Nothing for you.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by tosynomolara(f): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Is not the will of God for a young person yet to discover his purpose in life to die meanwhile we still have old men in government making zero impact in people's life
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Miles300: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2017
The foolish ones will be takin pics , exactly fr wat ?
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Tedassie(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Trailers into haulage of heavy duty goods,petroleum products etc should have passage routes constructed specifically for them,that's the only lasting solution to this carnage.

Topic:
I pray God grants the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear this painful loss...so sad
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Joebryan(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
OMG.. This is so sympathetic cry cry cry cry

May his soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by 5errguru: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
R.I.P.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Whoeppme(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
I feel for the guy.....wait ooo mercy of God no dey this guy family ne Choi what a sad way to die. R I P brother
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
johnreh:
where will you spend eternity?
In your sitting room angry
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by mjabdulk: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
death is inevitable. every soul shall taste a death. if its stipulated time comes neither decreases a second nor increases a minute.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP To Him
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
These have made me find beef disgusting....lately lipsrsealed embarassed cry sad
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Joromi1: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
How did he not see or hear the trailer coming?

Did he block his ears with earpiece?

This is sad and painful.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Banjo24: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
This serve as a simple reason we need to give our LIFE to Christ. All we are chasing are vanity... Human being are nothing and absolutely nothing without CHRIST.

RIP.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Amenphx: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
RIP man.
Advice; leave a good life for you don't know when the owner of the life will come for it because the life you are in today is not yours.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by shanicemel(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
I marvel at d way people confidently stand,take shot of dead bodies and upload it. Him the sanctity of blood is no more existing again. Hmm. Na wa oo
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by dee02(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Daaaaaang, totally mangled! cry
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by tmgold007(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jeeeeeesuuuuu!!!!!...r.i.p
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kai! RIP guy. Human beings are nothing other than clay. We shall all die one day.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
I wonder why is only bad news we read from IMSU is either cult clash, accident, arm rubbery or expulsion. I think Imsu needs deliverance
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by kcowen(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sad News
My Cousin just called to break the news to me this morning because I know the boy,he use to be my customer then & a great chap too.....the last time I was in Owerri I told him am going get something for him when visiting again
RIP
He's not an IMSU Student

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by Eldee54321(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Haaaa exam ke? The VILLAGERS are at work
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chai
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
shanicemel:
I marvel at d way people confidently stand,take shot of dead bodies and upload it. Him the sanctity of blood is no more existing again. Hmm. Na wa oo
for d sake of #reporting nothing is wrong in doing so. Seeing is believing. Pictures speak more than a thousand word
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by nikz(f): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
OMG may his soul rest in peace. He never knew this will happen to him. For those of us still alive it is by the grace and mercy of God pls be thankful and reconcile with God.
Re: IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) by YorubasAreSmart: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Him no been look road?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.