Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Im A Celeb Weddy! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Im A Celeb Weddy! (705 Views)

P-square Baby” Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 3rd Birthday In Celeb Style With Mum / Video: Wizkid Album Launch + Backstage Celeb Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im A Celeb Weddy! by Gabry(f): 3:23am On Dec 21, 2009
By ANDREW PARKER

Published: 01 Dec 2009
ROMANTIC Ross Frazer compiled a wedding A-list to marry Louise Everist - by getting 60 celebrities to send their congratulations.

He secretly wrote to 300 big names and got letters and signed photos from people including rugby's Jonny Wilkinson, ex-US President Bill Clinton and The Sopranos' James Gandolfini.

Groom Ross, 29, also got replies from PM Gordon Brown, Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe and rockers Manic Street Preachers.

The Queen's office sent one stating she sends letters only for diamond anniversaries or 100th birthdays - but wished them luck.

Warehouse worker Ross, of Wolverhampton, gave them to Louise, 34, in their honeymoon suite after Saturday's wedding. He got the idea after sending a letter to her favourite band, The Stereophonics.

He said: "They wrote back with signatures from the whole band, and even joked about it 'all being downhill from here'.

"After that I wrote to every famous person I could think of." He spent a month writing the letters on lunch breaks. Louise said: "I loved it and love him for doing it. It was a wonderful surprise."

(1) (Reply)

Any Christmas For Brittany Murphy? / You Are Blessed / Do Yu Wanna Av A Funfilld Event?then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.