Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'the Calm One' Now, With More Control Of My Emotions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'the Calm One' Now, With More Control Of My Emotions (394 Views)

Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'the Calm One' Now, With More Control Of My Emotions by Jokerman(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has told France Football that a new-found maturity and control of his emotions has made him a better manager, and he no longer obsesses over results as he did earlier in his career.

Mourinho, who has been in trouble with the Football Association on several occasions already this season, following incidents that took place in games against West Ham, Liverpool and Burnley.

Long nicknamed "The Special One," Mourinho, when asked what he has become since taking over United, replied: "I would say, 'The Calm One.'

"Everyone expected me to be a problem. The only problem I've had up till now is when I kicked a bottle of water in front of me [against West Ham in reaction to Pogba being booked]. I was sent to the stand and had to pay a fine for that.

"That's my problem: when I'm a little bit frustrated, I kick bottles. But it's my only outburst since my arrival eight months ago. So, I have become 'The Calm One.' Having said that, perhaps tomorrow I'll get sent off."

United boss also said he remains as ambitious as ever in his pursuit of success, but he is now able "transmit" calm to his squad.

http://m.espn.com/soccer/story?storyId=3086703&top&wjb=
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'the Calm One' Now, With More Control Of My Emotions by rottennaija(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
This man self... Na trouble

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: Insults Were Said To The Air, Not To Ref / VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo 16 Goals,skills And Dribbles Vs Barcelona 2010/2016 / Chelsea Are New Premier League Champions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.