Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Academic Saga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senator Dino Melaye Academic Saga (515 Views)

Auchi Poly Sanctions 27 Lecturers Over Sex-for-marks Saga / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP / Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Academic Saga by Abeyjide: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
- The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria has said that Senator Dino Melaye was impeached as the president of the National Association of Geography Students at the institution

- Some classmates of Melaye said he was impeached due to fraud allegations against him

Senator Dino Melaye was impeached as President of Geography students - Classmates
Dino Melaye have said that he was impeached as the president of the National Association of Geography Students over fraud
The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna state has said that the controversial senator representing Kogi West Central Dino Melaye was impeached as the president of the National Association of Geography Students at the institution.

Sahara Reporters said Melaye's classmates revealed that the senator was impeached due to fraud allegations against him.

This new development comes after Sahara Reporters, in its report, said Melaye did not graduate from ABU.
However, the senator in a series of tweet called out the media to sue him and ABU if there are facts available that he never graduated.

Accusing the media of publishing fake documents, Melaye said he was currently pursing his seventh degree at the university.

“SR, you and your fake documents. I’m presently a student of ABU pursuing my 7th degree. Go round all the UNIS I attended in digging more.”

I can’t be cowed. Still waiting for Sahara to indict me. What happened to the foreign account you reported I have. Na una go tire
Will not be surprise if Sahara Reporters say I’m not a Nigerian. Shame!" Melaye had tweeted.

Also, the information officer at the ABU Zaria Adamu Mohammed told Punch that he had no facts at his disposal that Senator Melaye did not graduate from the university.

Mohammed said he will need some time to find out if the senator truly graduated or not.

https://www.naij.com/1094860-senator-dino-melaye-impeached-president-geography-students-classmates.html

cc. lalaticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigeria Suicide Hotlines / Photos: Husband And Wife Arrested For Abusing Little Girl / How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.