Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Fans Not To Come Welcome Her At Airport When She’s Released - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Fans Not To Come Welcome Her At Airport When She’s Released (286 Views)

Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Fans Not To Come Welcome Her At Airport When She’s Released by Mrop(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2017
controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo who is
also the daughter to Former Governor , Victor
Omololu Olunloyo of Oyo State has instructed
her fans not to come meet her at the airport
upon her release come March 23rd .

In an online post yesterday, Kemi asked her
fans not to come meet her at the airport when
she’ s released. Her post read :

Dear fans and friends , i am in good spirits , i
go for a bail hearing this 23rd March . If I ’ m
released , do not come to the airport to meet
me .
To all media and journalism students don ’ t
give up ! # journalismisnotacrime you cannot
intimidate us ! Thank you Nigeria . VN for
Kemi Olunloyo HNN Media Relations

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-tells-fans-not-to-come.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Fans Not To Come Welcome Her At Airport When She’s Released by kunlesufyan(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
"When I'm released, don't come and welcome me" who has got the time biko?

(1) (Reply)

Grand Performance Of Davido With His Music Hit Track Live In Abuja(picvid) / . / How Anita Joseph Confused Fans With Pregnancy Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.