Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags (1016 Views)

'For Years, Nobody Knew Her' - Father Oluoma Preaches Hope With Teni Makanaki / My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by LVMedia: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Olamide has thrown caution in the wind, Says nobody can take his crown or sit on his Throne even if he stop making music for the next 10 years – You dey hear?
The YBNL Boss ‘Olamide’ made this known while speaking with Naijaloaded over the weekend.
He further says that upcoming artiste are not working to improve their craft anylonger, instead they focus on making money within a very short period of time.
According to him, No Rapper can push him off or oppress him as far as the music industry is concern because they dish out wack flows and weak punchlines and those that are good enough does not have the needed street love compares to him.
As He rounded up the Interview
Olamide says “Street Ti Take Over” and further assure his Fans that it will take anyone trying to get ahead of him about 20 years to delete his songs off the Street and another 30 years to finally make Nigerians forget about him.

Share your thought about this – “Do You Think Olamide Said The Right Thing?”

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/even-if-i-quit-music-for-10-years.html?m=1

Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2017
who is olamide?
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by Goldenheart(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
even the great Dagrin was replaced in a heartbeat...

1 Like

Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by freakcin: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Pride goes b4 . . .
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by zinachidi(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Hubris... a rare trait,, often possessed by the cunts who perish from it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by decatalyst(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Of course, no one would pick up the crown of someone who doesn't have a generally acceptable lyrics undecided

#TrashMusic

Tho I like him as a person, the statement credited to him infer that he is going down soon. #Pride

2 Likes

Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by ozoebuka1(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
If he truly said that then I'm. disappointed. He's invariably telling us that he's a bad teacher and he believes so much in his inability to teach the likes of lil kesh who's signed under him the rudiments of good music.

He just behaved like our versity lecturers who find it hard to award students A's when they merit it because they don't want Anyone "to take their crown"

finally, vector sounds better than him... while phyno will always be "the man of the year" for me... him, bragging isn't the right thing to do, he should do a rap battle with vector Let's see.

Ps: that he's popular doesn't make him the best. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by osemoses1234(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olamide nah ur village talk u dey talk so Nah play him dey boys never get him time now..
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by Came: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na wetin baba assure you be dat.... Iru ti olorun ni kosi, iru eniyen yaaakpaaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by CaroLyner(f): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
He would never have come this far if Dagrin was alive
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by sheunszy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
ozoebuka1:
If he truly said that then I'm. disappointed. He's invariably telling us that he's a bad teacher and he believes so much in his inability to teach the likes of lil kesh who's signed under him the rudiments of good music.

He just behaved like our versity lecturers who find it hard to award students A's when they merit it because they don't want Anyone "to take their crown"

finally, vector sounds better than him... while phyno will always be "the man of the year" for me... him, bragging isn't the right thing to do, he should do a rap battle with vector Let's see.

Ps: that he's popular doesn't make him the best. undecided
Am very sure olamide can't neva stand vector in a rap battle...

1 Like

Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by sheunszy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dis is d mistake most pple mak wen dey tink dey r ontop of evrything,4 hin yeye mind he tink. Say naa him sabi rap pass abi..bullshit.
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by ozoebuka1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
sheunszy:

Am very sure olamide can't neva stand vector in a rap battle...
every sincere person knows that too.
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Taa !!! Go and sit down. You just a commercial indigenous local rapper.. You nt even top 5 rapprs in naija #fact
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by COLOURCUT: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olamide is a local rapper for one small community in the West not unanimously profounded Nationwide. i don't see an aspired musician take that root, he got his way due to the exit of Da'Green and Lord of Ajasa.
Re: Even If I Quit Music For 10 Years, Nobody Would Take My Crown – Olamide Brags by dahmie2013: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ycee sef make sense pass him! Trash!

(1) (Reply)

We Have The Breakup Text Message . . . That Eniola Badmus . . . Sent To Her Ex-b / Throwback Photo Of Don Jazzy And Mr Solek In London / Bobrisky’s Skin Receives A Dent On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.