Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum (1099 Views)

Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / PLEA!! To The Already Employed / C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Good morning Sirs/Madams of this great Forum;

Indeed it's good to always be grateful to someone for the gift of Life and that being in this case is God. There is a saying that "when their is life their is hope", but Life without its basic amenities that brings about good living standards is always frustrating.

The Education system in Nigeria as we know is not helping matters, but should that make a GRADUATE UNEMPLOYABLE as this term is often used by private coy's to ridicule the sweat and pains of passing through the fore-walls of a Nigerian Tertiary institution.

It is also no news in this section of the world that many a times job placements are done in batches, and only a few get to know of such opportunities before getting to the pubic, hence it has become paramount that i appeal to these classes of Nigerians that have got first class info on this few jobs placements to kindly reach out to teaming number of Unemployed youths(graduates or not) through this thread to help save a career and life.

On behalf of the Unemployed Youths of Nigeria (Graduates or Not) i make this plea....

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Cc: Davide470; Uboma

Please help push this thread to the promise land by saving a soul.....
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Make someone no commit suicide
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by ammyluv2002(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice thread! Count me in. .....

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
ymee:
Make someone no commit suicide

I am of the team #STAYOFFSUCIDE

I strongly believe that no matter how bad my situation may seem to be, i would always take a clue from the bravest animal in the jungle; [b]just as the LION in the forest would say "no matter how scanty the vegetation may become or no matter how dry the water may become it would always feed on flesh as long he has been designed to be so by the creator".
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Nice thread! Count me in. .....

Thanks a lot dear you are already doing a good job, God bless you ma.
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by ammyluv2002(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

Thanks a lot dear you are already doing a good job, God bless you ma.

Amen....God bless you too
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by Pureheart91(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
embarassed help ooo
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please is their any news yet for job replacement in your firm?

We are waiting and hoping to hear from you soonest, thanks.
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
It's been a while family, What's good people, hope everyone is doing fine despite the economic downturn.

Please people of the high&mighty, Gentle&subtle, I once more beseech and engage you in a plea to help others find their feet in life.

Help a brother or sister gain an employment into any organization where he or she can start off his/her career from.
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
Good morning Sirs/Madams of this great Forum;

Indeed it's good to always be grateful to someone for the gift of Life and that being in this case is God. There is a saying that "when their is life their is hope", but Life without its basic amenities that brings about good living standards is always frustrating.

The Education system in Nigeria as we know is not helping matters, but should that make a GRADUATE UNEMPLOYABLE as this term is often used by private coy's to ridicule the sweat and pains of passing through the fore-walls of a Nigerian Tertiary institution.

It is also no news in this section of the world that many a times job placements are done in batches, and only a few get to know of such opportunities before getting to the pubic, hence it has become paramount that i appeal to these classes of Nigerians that have got first class info on this few jobs placements to kindly reach out to teaming number of Unemployed youths(graduates or not) through this thread to help save a career and life.

On behalf of the Unemployed Youths of Nigeria (Graduates or Not) i make this plea....

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO.

What exactly do you need?
If you are from Baylesa, Rivers, and Delta
Login at http://livewire-nigeria.org
A shell youths empowerment program for the unemployed graduates and those who have business ideas
18 to 35yrs
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
indigene:

What exactly do you need?
If you are from Baylesa, Rivers, and Delta
Login at http://livewire-nigeria.org
A shell youths empowerment program for the unemployed graduates and those who have business ideas
18 to 35yrs

To answer the former, I am in need of a job in the oil&gas sector, engineering sector, and even in the educational sector as an assistant lecturer as I am a B.Eng degree holder in Petroleum Engineering with Second Class Honors..

Answering the second question I am not an indigene of any of the mentioned States above.

Thank you for your post.
Re: A Plea To The Bourgeois And Proletariat Of Narialand Forum by MummyIMadeIt: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2018
We still on the job hunting; still hoping on landing that good job.

Help a brother family...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Sales And Depot Representative In An Oil And Gas Trading Firm / Workforce Interview For Direct Sales Executive / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Brewery Finance Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.