Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

:::: Urgent Need To Improve The Quality Of Football In Nigeria League::: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / :::: Urgent Need To Improve The Quality Of Football In Nigeria League::: (376 Views)

Nigeria League Highest Paid Player (2020) – See The Top Five / "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Nigeria League Starts Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

:::: Urgent Need To Improve The Quality Of Football In Nigeria League::: by fm4real2k6(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2017
I am still looking for a NPFL club that will embrace SCIENTIFIC-FOOTBALL-SYSTEMS
100% or even club administrators/managers that will invest in this.
Not only in evaluation but from recruitments, training and management of players and
even technical crews.
That will solve virtually all the problems of these NPFL players, raging from Mental-
alertness, Fitness, tactical-discipline et al.

Many have raised the issue of welfare, but as valid as it is, how will a club be sustained
if its not generating revenue by itself? And if a club will generate revenue, a lot must be
put in place, most especially the quality-of-football the club plays.

The quality of football played by majority of clubs in Nigeria is distasteful. They can not
even attract a paying-football lover to their match, safe for Journalist(who of course will
doghor job irrespective of the quality of football played), patriotic individuals and those
who only come to line-their-pocket.

I have always been an advocate of cleaning up our game. We need to focus more on
quality, robust and more importantly ENTERTAINING-FOOTBALL. But we can't achieve
this with the present mindset, attitudes and desperation.

I believe the QUICK WAY now is clubs/club management to start investing in what will
improved the quality of their football, which in turn improves attendance/followers hip
and also improve clubs income.

One reason I always laugh at players who their quality-of-football cant even atract
paying-spectators to stadia but will be the carrying placards, "harrasing" their respective
financiers when the later failed to pay their wages. It often beat me, can't these players
think? will the money come from heaven. If I'm running a service, and its not generating
income, I'd rather check myself first before holding my employers to Ransome.

What nessesitated me in opening the thread is the need to embraced scientific football system. Use it wholeheartedly to clean up our games, improve tremendously its quality and we can now begin to harness its result.

We can't afford to only sit on players ability/talent alone. Football has gone beyond that. Europe ha shone the way, others are moving, Nigeria clubs should not be left behind.

Twitter: @IamFOJ
Re: :::: Urgent Need To Improve The Quality Of Football In Nigeria League::: by fm4real2k6(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
I believe in our league scale of preference, ensuring Quality-football display should be far ahead the issues of Welfare and Officiating.

What is the essense of playing players premium and can not deliver of rather attract spectators with his craft?

We often make officiating a sing-song, I wonder if a Referee will deny an away team who'd raised his game, score fantastic goals. I wonder.
Re: :::: Urgent Need To Improve The Quality Of Football In Nigeria League::: by tck2000(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
SOME POINT

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Nigeria Vs Senegal Full Game Free. / Lionel Messi Speaks Out On Ban : 'my Comments Were Made To The Air' / Sun Suspends Kelvin Mackenzie Over Ross Barkley Racial Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.