Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Lagos (1385 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program / A Married Ecobank Female Staff Impregnated By Her Ecobank Boss In Lagos / 6 Staff Of College Of Education Yobe Die In Accident On Their Way To Write Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Lagos by iPokeNose: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
aa
Re: In Lagos by jeffizy(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Op , This is too detailed .
Are you sure you're not on a vendetta against the accused?
Using full names, pictures and address.
This is wrong.
Re: In Lagos by modestofynest(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Archeologist must come and do some research I am suspecting weda sodom and Gomorrah na for afonja land e dey cause every strange news na there

Re: In Lagos by KevMitnick: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't blame people who don't want to get married...a MILs crazy love for money, a banker's manipulation of a vulnerable and discontented young woman and the devastation of a struggling young man. Gentlemen, always look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: In Lagos by vizkiz: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who else can deduce the op is the guy that was cheated on grin
Re: In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm, all these details and this is not even coming from the ORIGINAL husband? Story sounds real, but sounds somehow at the same time. Arms-crossed.
Re: In Lagos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Who else can deduce the op is the guy that was cheated on grin
........he is not.
Re: In Lagos by KingRex1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
But what are we to do with their email, home nd office addresses undecided
Re: In Lagos by newyorks(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
ibadan ladies and multiple sex escapades,shey dem swear 4una?

1 Like

Re: In Lagos by stubornnn: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
The husband is too docile and mumuish... I won't take any bullshit from no woman angry

I have warned my wife sternly that I don't even want to see the slightest evidence of even ordinary flirting with other men or me hearing rumors about such and she knows I ain't bluffing.

Women are not meant to be treated with kid gloves. angry
Re: In Lagos by Fidelben2(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wow,God is not a man. Everything done in the secret will be exposed on the Roof top.God will help us.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Lagos by dadebayo1(m): 5:28am On Mar 24, 2017
@Ecobank opposite yidi idi ape... #ipokenose..

(1) (Reply)

Latest!!! How To Get N30,000 FREE!!! From Palmpay Awoof Moni Giveaway / Why Post A Profile Picture And Remove It As Soon As You Get Noticed? / Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.