Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija (888 Views)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by godonzoki(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
This group of fans went on a live tv show ( Good Morning Cross River) on CRBC TV, a state owned television station to canvass votes for Bassey who is currently up for eviction from the Bigbrothernaija.

The hustle is getting more serious as d days pass by.
Do you think its a crazy move?

Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by Chimaritoponcho: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Waste of time
Based on logistics,Efe for the moola
#team efe
#EFEcted

1 Like

Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by SUPOL(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't worry, Bassey and Debbie-Rise are safe d eviction is between TBOSS n BALLY. I hope TBOSS goes shaa grin
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by Lucy001(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
SUPOL:
Don't worry, Bassey and Debbie-Rise are safe d eviction is between TBOSS n BALLY. I hope TBOSS goes shaa grin

lolzzz, its easier said dan done! Have u voted 2day?
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by BushBiafranBoy: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
He is stupid. After nominating Efe for eviction!!

His time is up!! Him and that snake called Bally!!
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by Sunnymatey(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
After loosing TTT we can't loose Bassey, he must be among the finalist. #100votes4Basseyaday.
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by SUPOL(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

lolzzz, its easier said dan done! Have u voted 2day?
y should I vote for TBOSS? Someone who doesn't know any of naija songs. Do u watch d Saturday night party? I bet u if u watch u ll also have beef for her unless ur also a Romanian. She ain't Nigerian!
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by Lucy001(f): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
SUPOL:
y should I vote for TBOSS? Someone who doesn't know any of naija songs. Do u watch d Saturday night party? I bet u if u watch u ll also have beef for her unless ur also a Romanian. She ain't Nigerian!

She is half Nigerian and half Romanian, stop discriminating!!
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by SUPOL(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

She is half Nigerian and half Romanian, stop discriminating!!
is that why she doesn't know any naija song?
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by Lucy001(f): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
SUPOL:
is that why she doesn't know any naija song?

She never stayed in Nigeria for too long a time!
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by SUPOL(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

She never stayed in Nigeria for too long a time!
Neither do i...
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by Everblazinggg(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
SUPOL:
Neither do i...

Oga supol, I beg you in the name of what ever God you serve....pls support and vote for tboss. It's not her fault she's half Romanian. As for the dance matter, she said it from the beginning that she's a terrible dancer .
Out of all the house mates in that house, tboss is the one with the sweetest and purest of heart she's also the realest.
Re: Group Of Fans On Live Tv Show To Seek Votes For #bassey Of Big Brother Naija by SUPOL(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Oga supol, I beg you in the name of what ever God you serve....pls support and vote for tboss. It's not her fault she's half Romanian. As for the dance matter, she said it from the beginning that she's a terrible dancer .
Out of all the house mates in that house, tboss is the one with the sweetest and purest of heart she's also the realest.
Becos she dey always cry baa?

(1) (Reply)

See How Bollywood Has Been Deceiving Nigerians / BBNaija 2019: Ella, Kimporah evicted from ‘Pepper Dem’ Edition [Photos] / In As Much As Many Believe The Bbnaija Show Is A Mere Game One Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.