Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? (846 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2009
If I had millions in my account I'd say goodbye to those Chinese made. Ok well maybe I could still buy something that intrigues my fancy during market days, but Versace, Valentino and Co. would be my new found paradise.
Re: If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? by Spyker: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2009
Yes oooh, the quality is what i yearn for. If our locally made cloths can compete in terms of quality, then i will stick with the local ones.
Re: If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? by iice(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hell no grin I like my clothes simple with no brands if possible.
Rather spend the money on something else. . .like setting up a theatre system at home every 2 years tongue
Re: If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hell no!!! I'll rather mix designers with ordinary labels than wear strictly designers besides i av seen pple wear ordinary labels and rocked compared to designers. Mrs Obama is a good example
Re: If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? by madlady(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Poster, No not really.

Would only buy said if really good quality,long shelf life,makes me look and feel good and really worth the money in MY eyes. smiley
Re: If You Could Afford Them, Would You Wear Only Designer Clothes? by oge4real(f): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2009
Sure, who no like better thing?

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Africa Fashion / Piercings / Can You Wear Lipliner With Eos Lip Balm If You Don't Having A Matching Lipstick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.