Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School (1776 Views)

A Nairalander Driving School In Osogbo, Osun State / Why Women Are Banned From Driving / Urgent Vacancy For A Driving Job. 85k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
I graduated from secondary school in 2013,since then no hope for me that i will further my education,and i don't have hand work that i learn and again am tired of during security salesboy etc.so i decide that the only work i like is transports and i can make my dream come to true if God says and i Pray God will help me,so i want to learn driving from accredited driving school around me,but i need one or two question to ask my guru and expert in this route am about to walk through. (1)can i find job after graduating from driving school (2)will employee notice that am still new to driving (3)how can i make my way through driving (4)what are the advantages and disadvantages of being a driver i will be glad if i can see good response,thanks nairalander
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by ibro2much(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Its a good thing to learn something new i.e driving, baking,tailoring etc. We surely do not know when such knowledge will help us out of situations.
You would surely get a job as a driver after learning how to drive,but just have it at the back of your mind that you would need to get educated while working as a driver(part-time studies) so as to set yourself free.
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by MrRichy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
I think you'll need at least five year driving experience to get a job as a driver
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
ibro2much:
Its a good thing to learn something new i.e driving, baking,tailoring etc. We surely do not know when such knowledge will help us out of situations.
You would surely get a job as a driver after learning how to drive,but just have it at the back of your mind that you would need to get educated while working as a driver(part-time studies) so as to set yourself free.
thanks i will like to further more if i see job that would give me chance
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
MrRichy:
I think you'll need at least five year driving experience to get a job as a driver
thanks but how did i want to get experience,since i don't have car and nobody to lend from
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Still need more enlighten
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by MrRichy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
thanks but how did i want to get experience,since i don't have car and nobody to lend from

enroll in a standard driving school..
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2017
MrRichy:

enroll in a standard driving school..
but you know driving school can not learn you for five years,latest 1 month so you have to look for job to get the experience or what do you think
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by MrRichy(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
but you know driving school can not learn you for five years,latest 1 month so you have to look for job to get the experience or what do you think

standard driving schools can help you get a driver job..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
MrRichy:

standard driving schools can help you get a driver job..
thanks 4 d enlighten
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by MrRichy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
thanks 4 d enlighten

you're welcome bro..
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2017
MrRichy:

you're welcome bro..
my bro can you drive
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by MrRichy(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
my bro can you drive

yes I can
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2017
MrRichy:

yes I can
because i see the way you answer me,but how long does it take you to become professional
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by MrRichy(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
because i see the way you answer me,but how long does it take you to become professional

constant driving makes you a pro...

if you drive constantly, within a year you should have mastered everything about driving especially on Nigerian roads
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
MrRichy:

constant driving makes you a pro...

if you drive constantly, within a year you should have mastered everything about driving especially on Nigerian roads
naso practice make perfect
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
naso practice make perfect
i still need more professional in this thread pls
Re: How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School by Olayinka4tyre(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Olayinka4tyre:
i still need more professional in this thread pls
more advice pls

(1) (Reply)

Reg 2008 Camry LE Selling Cheap @ 1.4M / Fairly Used Toyota Camry Big Daddy #1.3m / SOLD !! Drive Your Way..07 Benz E350 4matic Whatsapp +19105279715

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.