Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) (390 Views)

Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) by DrSPO: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
So I found this new website that allows users to advertise their e-currency (bitcoins) for free.
I will just copy and paste their about us page here. Check them out.[i][/i]

Re: Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) by DrSPO: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
INTRODUCING NAIRIFY

1. Hey guys, i'll like to quickly introduce you to a new website that was launched yesterday. It's called Nairify.

2. Nairify.com is the new free e-currency classifieds website that connects bitcoin buyers with sellers near them. We are your sure solution to buying and selling e-currencies safely on the web. In addition to bitcoins, users can also sell other cryptocurrencies and e-currencies such as The Billion Coins, NETELLER, OKPAY, PAYEER, Payza, PayPal, Skrill, SolidTrustPay, WebMoney, Perfect Money, and others.

3. Sellers on Nairify.com can:

Post free Ads of e-currencies for sale;

Edit and boost their ads to top position to get maximum exposure that’ll facilitate easy selling;

Get calls and messages only from real people since we require intending buyers to also register.

4. Buyers on Nairify.com can:

Buy any e-currency of their choice by just simply finding an offer, calling or sending a message to sellers near them and trading directly in a secure location;

Rate ads positively after a deal is closed.

Report fraudulent sellers, and they will be permanently banned.

5. Why Us?

We are Nigeria’s leading e-currency free classifieds marketplace.

Buyers have the option of negotiating offers directly with sellers.
All trade are done directly between the buyer and the seller. No transaction takes place here. Hence, no transaction fees. It’s absolutely free.

Sellers on Nairify.com get easy and quick exposure because of our Social Media and Google Search Engine Ad campaigns.
Nairify.com sellers and buyers trade only in the local currency, i.e., buyers can purchase e-currencies and pay in Nigerian Naira either as straight cash, bank deposits or transfers.

Visit https://www.nairify.com today to start selling your cryptocurrency for free.
Re: Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) by ITbomb(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
How long before scammers storm the place
Do they offer escrow services
Re: Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) by DrSPO: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
No. It's like their idea is about helping buyers and sellers to meet locally
Re: Best Place To Sell Your E-currency In Nigeria With No Charges (NAIRIFY.COM) by DrSPO: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Dolls For Sale / Voguepay , Nigeria Financial Tech Firm Grabs The Best Startup Award / Please Any Cargo Tricycle Dealer Here? Simba Or Any Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.