Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night (4123 Views)

15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear / 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free / 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Thepasserby(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okay, I guess you are also as eager as I was. The wedding night activities has been so over hyped that we think of so many things that may likely happen on that day.

For our present day generation, the wedding night has already lost its meaning because most people are not anticipating to participate in something for the first time. They have had their wedding night several times before the real one.

Am sure many of you are already thinking what I once thought. It was that same thinking that led me to ask some people questions about what they did on their wedding night and I decided to compile the list by choosing the top three.

1. Sleep:

The wedding arrangement and events is so hectic that all the newly weds want to do is hit the bed and rest their bones. A lot of them end up sleeping throughout the night.

2. Gist:

After the wedding, the bride and the groom will want to sit down and analyse what happened throughout the day. They will talk about how their friends danced, how that aunty was just acting like manager of the gifts, how the groom failed to kiss the bride and vice versa. They discuss and tease each other about the whole wedding event.

3. Hmmm, hmmm:

What are you thinking?
Well the chances of this happening is very low because the two parties will be too tired to think about it but it does happen sha.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by ikbnice(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
That number 3 don lose value jawe
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Thepasserby(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
ikbnice:

Na so
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by ikbnice(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thepasserby:

Na so
Ever since girls became materialistic, guys became 'fuckalistic'

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by naughtyDiana: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
ikbnice:
that's what u get for shagging olosho s and carrying STDs upandan. not our fault bro. erectyl dysfunction is real!
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
I won't even fvck on d wedding night.. Nobody should just disturb me I love my sleep..

1 Like

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by ikbnice(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
naughtyDiana:
that's what u get for shagging olosho s and carrying STDs upandan. not our fault bro. erectyl dysfunction is real!
what/who is olosho, what's STD? What's erectyl dysfunction? I'm not familiar with any. Could you please lecture me from your never ending experience?

1 Like

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Yuneehk(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hubby was really understanding as I was exhausted from the day's activities. So all we did was gist a bit, eat as we didn't eat much that day, had our bath and slept baring in mind that we still had church Thanksgiving on Sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Thepasserby(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yuneehk:
Hubby was really understanding as I was exhausted from the day's activities. So all we did was gist a bit, eat as we didn't eat much that day, had our bath and slept baring in mind that we still had church Thanksgiving on Sunday

Yeah that's how it's supposed to be. Why rush into what you will do for a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Origin(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Couples sit down and calculate how much was made and how much debt remain grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by maysimsimple(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'll be so exhausted to even think about se.x. Marriage is a no joker, speaking from experience
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yuneehk:

you married?
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Yinkey6(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
wink
Origin:
cheesy
Origin:
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by WestAB(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who Say We're Not Fuvking?? We are Fuvking That Nite

1 Like

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by DavidEsq(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
I love number 2 so much. It shows wat really counts to dem. Which is their relationship. Unlike some kain ppl dah wee be rushing the wife like fresh banga soup with starch, as if she wee sawa (sour) if they don't drill her a soon as them close door. One of my Deeper Life frnds just dey my mind sef undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by creamylicious(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
quarrel argue now that he is d man of d house!!!"
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Prasido17(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT +234 (0)8160259439 thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by columbus007(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2017
So wetin come concern me with who nack and who no nack.
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Chalatanace(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Thepasserby:
Okay, I guess you are also as eager as I was. The wedding night activities has been so over hyped that we think of so many things that may likely happen on that day.

For our present day generation, the wedding night has already lost its meaning because most people are not anticipating to participate in something for the first time. They have had their wedding night several times before the real one.

Am sure many of you are already thinking what I once thought. It was that same thinking that led me to ask some people questions about what they did on their wedding night and I decided to compile the list by choosing the top three.

1. Sleep:

The wedding arrangement and events is so hectic that all the newly weds want to do is hit the bed and rest their bones. A lot of them end up sleeping throughout the night.

2. Gist:

After the wedding, the bride and the groom will want to sit down and analyse what happened throughout the day. They will talk about how their friends danced, how that aunty was just acting like manager of the gifts, how the groom failed to kiss the bride and vice versa. They discuss and tease each other about the whole wedding event.

3. Hmmm, hmmm:

What are you thinking?
Well the chances of this happening is very low because the two parties will be too tired to think about it but it does happen sha.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Lol,

They'll do night vigil (serious prayers) because they're Nigerians, they belive their elders must have done some Softwork on the wedding day.

What else? I'll edit when I remember grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by SMREXY(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Yuneehk:
undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Yuneehk(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
SMREXY:
undecided lipsrsealed shocked
What is it undecided
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Cutehector:
I won't even fvck on d wedding night.. Nobody should just disturb me I love my sleep..
Am with u bro grin grin
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
NwannekaUloma:

Am with u bro grin grin
wow.. I've found someone dat understands me wink
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Yuneehk:
who dash u hubby.. Bia wake up from sleep and stop daydreaming..
Acidosis:

you married?
lol iffa hear say she even don engage talkless of marry
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Yuneehk(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Cutehector:
who dash u hubby.. Bia wake up from sleep and stop daydreaming..lol iffa hear say she even don engage talkless of marry
Took you long to get here as I've been expecting your quote on this particular thread. What's that your name again? Please let me be oh? Kindly stop mentioning me here and there as I didn't create an account on nairaland because of you. Do have a lovely day ahead Mr "Hector"
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Yuneehk:

Took you long to get here as I've been expecting your quote on this particular thread. What's that your name again? Please let me be oh? Kindly stop mentioning me here and there as I didn't create an account on nairaland because of you. Do have a lovely day ahead Mr "Hector"
lol sherup ... And wake up from ur daydreams
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by SMREXY(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Yuneehk:

What is it undecided
When did you get married?
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by preccy69(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Cutehector post=54828956]wow.. I've found someone dat understands me wink[/quote

me too grin[quote author=Cutehector post=54828956]wow.. I've found someone dat understands me wink[/quote

me too
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by Yuneehk(f): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
SMREXY:
When did you get married?
Leaf me alone pliz grin
Re: 3 Things People Do On Their Wedding Night by stanscott800: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
No one does 3 anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad / SERAP Begs Court To Quash Tuition Hike By Ajasin Varsity, Areredolu / IQ TEST: Do You Understand This? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.