Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) (18277 Views)

Kidnapper Receiving Treatment For Gunshot Injuries On Private Part Arrested / Gunmen Kill Young Man In Zakibiam, Benue (Graphic Photos) / YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by broseme: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Apart from people that were killed yesterday when unknown gunmen attacked Zakibiam in Benue state,many were also injured.Governor Samuel Ortom today visited the survivors of the attack at a hospital in Zaki  Biam, Ukum Local Government Area.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/governor-ortom-visits-survivors-of.html?m=1

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Young03(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
God dey
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
What is happening to benue state

6 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Asek1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is commendable...
The blood of those that fell will forever hunt those heartless killers

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
This governor made a huge mistake embracing Gana from the beginning, not all criminals deserve amnesty. Now look where that hasty decision has landed the state.

Used to think Sparko was "bad", but that Gana guy is downright barbaric!

Wish all my beloved brothers a speedy recovery and RIP to the dearly departed.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Too bad
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
This governor made a huge mistake embracing Gana from the beginning, not all criminals deserve amnesty. Now look where that hasty decision has landed the state.

All this things were still because of the pensions Jonathan didn't pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
shocked

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bless God for the things yet undone.
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
sad angry
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by sankky: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where is that governor sef? Is he the one on plasters or the one taking pics with an Ipob......sorry, Ipad?
Whichever one it is, walahi, that Gov needs a brain-resetting slap!
He has unrepentantly and consistently failed the Benue people in keeping them safe.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Smooth278(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na wah oh... Which way Nigeria... Walaha every where
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
MAY GOD EXPOSE THOSE BEHIND D ATTACK..

HOPE NO B HERDSMEN
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
the blood shed in this country is too much

haba, killings every where

other countries have natural disasters

our "natural disasters " are heartless blood sucking demons in human form

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
light of grace hospital...zaki Biam,..served in the hospital during my NYSC in zaki biam

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
n
IpobExposed:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ortom the a*s*s wipe. I spit on his baldhead

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Police should start the arresting of those perpetuators now...IG is mad ni? He knows how to arrest those ones at ile ife now
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gana again?
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Rutheby(f): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmm..... Mehn!
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

How e take be Jonathan now?.
unknown gun men open fire on innocent people and Jonathan is to blame. if you have nothing to say, say nothing.
I'm no fan of neither Jonathan nor Buhari but this comment is completely out of point

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
pstnicodemus:

How e take be Jonathan now?.
unknown gun men open fire on innocent people and Jonathan is to blame. if you have nothing to say, say nothing.
I'm no fan of neither Jonathan nor Buhari but this comment is completely out of point

WHAT do u expect from empty ewedu brain grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigeria, like this till when? When shall all these end? God please come to your rescue oooo!!!
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seenter84: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Meanwhile

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by AshawoGirl(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

5 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

Everybody attempt to shield Fulani marauders from this crime will fail .

6 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

Was this Gana's handiwork? I'm hearing there is a bitter fight at the moment between Shitilé and Ukum
Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Everybody attempt to shield Fulani marauders from this crime will fail .
This is not Fulani. I'm Tiv, my mom is from Zaki Biam. This is a Tiv vs Tiv fight.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

This is not Fulani. I'm Tiv, my mom is from Zaki Biam. This is a Tiv vs Tiv fight.
So you mean it's Tiv people that came to kill fellow Tiv people ...Where is Ur proof

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you mean it's Tiv people that came to kill fellow Tiv people ...Where is Ur proof
Young man, this is a Tiv fight. It's sad and outright idiotic, but that is what it is. I'm giving you first hand info, you are asking of proof.

It's a Shitilé vs Ukum fight. I can tell you a lot. But enough said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Donates Patrol Vans To Police / Philip Prince Afolabi Wanted In Canada On 43 Warrants, Including Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.