Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th (1487 Views)

Please A Pontiac Vibe 2005 Was Snatched From Me @ Kaduna / Their Car Was Snatched At Gun Point Along Lagos- Ibadan Expressway / Toyota Camry SC 765 AAA Was Snatched At Gun Point This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by Yembim(f): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2009
Guys,
It happened at about 7.35pm in Obanikoro interior. We consider the possibility that it has been abandoned somewhere. Please call Yemisi on 08023449717 or Lekan on 07032710748 with any information you have. Below are the relevant details:
Registration Number - NW 48 AAA
Engine Number - B20Z12010974
Chasis Number - JHLRD18501C222555
Colour - Ash
Model - 2001

I have attached pixs of the vehicle before it got to Nigeria. Thank you all for being on the lookout.

Re: A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by Chizua(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
I pray for the Vehcile Recovery, but we emphasize on the need for insurance as well as tracking. SATTRACK Nigerian Limited, tracks vehicle allover Nigeria. Contact us at 33 Bishop Aboyade Cole, Victoria Island, Lagos
Re: A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by Chizua(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sattrak Services Limited was incorporated as a technology firm, to provide value added assets tracking solutions and inventory management services for businesses in Nigeria and West Africa.

We achieve this by tracking and monitoring business and other assets using cutting edge technology.

Our Vision
Our Vision is to be the preferred asset tracking company in Nigeria and to have acquired 45% of the prevailing market size by 2011

Our Mission
Our mission is to cost effectively deliver asset tracking and inventory management solutions to our clients

Our Products and Services include:

Vehicle Tracking Services
Fleet Management Services
Supply Chain Services

For further information visit: www.sattrakservices.com
Re: A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by Yembim(f): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2009
The car has been recovered and I am in possession. Thank you for making it possible.

God bless you and yours.
Re: A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by KunleA2(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2009
Yembim:

The car has been recovered and I am in possession. Thank you for making it possible.

God bless you and yours.

Good News. Thank God
Re: A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by samtoye(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2009
Thank God o! you are highly favored. You are part of the lucky few that recover their stolen vehicles.
Point to note- nairalander - Must we always be opportunist anytime someone announces a stolen car the next thing is to start advertising all sorts of car anti theft gadgets the irony of this situation is that most of these products you advertise would let you down when you really need them!!!!! Haba!!!!
Re: A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
I wonder if d guy was asked 2 advertise. Anyway, CONGRATs big tym. am somehow sacred of using a car worth ova 1m in naija cox of all these bt I believ only God secures

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD.2004 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Limited Edition Forsale / Honda Accord 2007 / Help! Honda Eod Not Revving Above 3rpm And Jerks Before Changing Gears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.