Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I'll Like To Play For Chelsea,arsenal -neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Like To Play For Chelsea,arsenal -neymar (458 Views)

FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Like To Play For Chelsea,arsenal -neymar by cheapgoals(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Brazilian and Fc Barcelona forward Neymar concedes he might want to play in the Premier League in future.

The Brazil international was reportedly a target for Louis van Gaal at Manchester United in 2015, with the forward's agent guaranteeing that an offer said to be worth near £140million had been tabled.

Bits of speculation have developed as of late that Jose Mourinho has reached with Neymar to test the water before propelling another offer toward the finish of the season.

Read more on
http://cheapgoals.com/neymar-admires-chelsea-arsenal-and-reveal-he-wants-a-move-to-epl
Re: I'll Like To Play For Chelsea,arsenal -neymar by Earth2Metahuman: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
140 for another over rated player
Choi

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Remain Africa’s Number One In Latest Fifa Women’s Rankings / Rohr Reveals Plans To Watch NPFL Games / I Don't Like The Values Real Madrid Transmit, Says Barca's Pique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.