Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113046 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lankyannie(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Omo see gobe, I knew that jide is the water of his problems. nyc one TBM biko do the needful.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kamelot77(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
can't wait for d next episode
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Stevedison(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro am loyal o.. Na u b boss

Baba carry go na u get am
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
chai.. av missed a lot.. having phone pblm
nice... TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofchess(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Theblessedman i raise my left ball for u. Gush!!! U r good. I don tell all my guys abt this epic. Dem don dey join nairaland because of this movie. Pls tek this ur write up to nollywood so dat dey can work on it. Thanks man for putting joy and laughter in my heart. This is my first time in literature room and my first time of commenting on this wonderful story. May thunder locate ur shangoic brain and add more lightening to ur brain. Bless u.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by enitant(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
expecting more first time to comment
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oyah TBM come update us oh, i first no say jide way nor pure, say last last na him go b d begining nd end of ur problem, bt anyway come kontinew
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceFaFem(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
u r a genius man
u always end your episode with a warning of you must read the next episode when it drops.
keep the good work continues, fucking no go kill you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Clarabarbie(f): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Brother genius, come and update o cool.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Please next oh..

I doff cap for you man.@Theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ptstone(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hw wish na pipo lyk u dey write nollywood scripts, Nigeria films for beta pass as them dey- They would have been unpredictable. Nice Job Man!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
queenitee:

Wetin shango do you his first born?

Bae of my Life

AWfa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Probably Jide betrayal yhu too

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jamesinho: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Baba U are too much, U deserve 3 thunders from shango himself.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Queenitee,clarabarbie,mimienudles...eh weh don hoe...

First to do who dey pain,second to do,him eye go red.

TheBlessedMan...hmmm,I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Palmerbarry: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jide is a angrybadass
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mimienudles(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
kozmicity:

Why are you so jealous tongue about my relationship with TheBlessedMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mimienudles:

Why are you so jealous tongue about my relationship with TheBlessedMAN

Lol...who mention relationship??abi na guilty conscience dey judge you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by youngpascal(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
TBM I commot cap for you o. Hearts growing fonder o. Abeg, when is the next update?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guys, sorry for not updating sooner. Work's been totally stressful today... But will try and update Asap. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mimienudles(f): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
kozmicity:

Lol...who mention relationship??abi na guilty conscience dey judge you? tongue
Bad belle tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Mimienudles:
Bad belle tongue

Iss allowed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2017
kozmicity:

I don't arrive, ese o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2017
queenitee:

I don't arrive, ese o
don't you sleep??
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2017
talk2saintify:

Bae of my Life

AWfa grin grin grin
I dey o, where you go since nah?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2017
kozmicity:

don't you sleep??
Lol, I kuku sleep my brother. Oya lemme go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vicjay1(m): 3:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2017
GOOD MORNING GUYS
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2017
queenitee:

Hypocrisy!!!!

Hummm I am watching!!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
queenitee:

ah dey mute mode ma dear

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Adesina12:

Hypocrisy!!!!

Hummm I am watching!!!!

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
rubbish tok

take time ooo angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.