Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112163 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hey, ar u trying to undermine my authority as ur bf?
are you serious? When did this affair start?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
divatolaz:
Thanks for the dedication luv..... I love u more than the way chumzypinky nd beatrice luv u
Seriously?... No Wonder U Were Sending Me On A Wild Goose Chase... U No Wat? I Rest My Case, Chumzypinky u better hold ur husband or else m coming 2 asaba first tin 2morrow morning 2 come nd HOLD u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx to u broda. Tanx 4 being there
U're shangostically welcomegringrin

my niggur olatex25, coman join me oh jere
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
divatolaz:
thanks boyfrnd.... sorry for my late reply

Alrite dear no probs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olatex25(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hadampson:
U're shangostically welcomegringrin
my niggur olatex25, coman join me oh jere
reporting to duty... thank u my nigga
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

are you serious? When did this affair start?
it started the moment u started treating me like a trash
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Though Have Neva Commented On Diz Thread B4 Created By D Greatest Of Great Writer Called THE BLESSED MAN. And I Must Tell U Are Doing D Greatest Job I Hav Never Seen In D Literature Section In Terms Of Explainin Sex Scene In Wich I So Very Much Love. Bt My Humble First Man Writer U Have To Move On 2 Main Story And Tell Us About D Betrayal And Love And So Much More Wich Wil Be D Breataking Atmosphere Of Dis Thread.
TheBlessedman, This Is Meant For You But Seems He Quoted Me Based On "DOUBLE COINCEDENCE OF WANT"
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
yes boss..thankz to u. Buh am just trying to introduce ur minds to how all the causes of the betrayal. B4 vengeance. Thanx u jare OGA MI
You're Mouthed, It's Just My Main Solo Opinion Though, Just Transport Us Gengentically, We Be Humble Readers Oh.
Ride On Mate.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
ROYH:
You're Mouthed, It's Just My Main Solo Opinion Though, Just Transport Us Gengentically, We Be Humble Readers Oh.
Ride On Mate.
alright bro. Promise to do my very best. Update comes up shortly

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
it started the moment u started treating me like a trash
did you just say i treated u lyk trash? Me?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
yungeez:

Seriously?... No Wonder U Were Sending Me On A Wild Goose Chase... U No Wat? I Rest My Case, Chumzypinky u better hold ur husband or else m coming 2 asaba first tin 2morrow morning 2 come nd HOLD u
hmm. Divatolaz's nothing but a trouble magnet
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by windowxp: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omo shango, hope the police get to arrest the other four thieves who escaped cause if not, their return (revenge mission) go be baddest. shango thunders will be watching you from distance that day ooo. lol. keep it coming bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
olatex25:
reporting to duty... thank u my nigga
U wlcm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the mention bro and I really apc8 that from u. U are too gbaskie with the story and may your days belong like that of oldest tortoise in the world.

Meanwhile its Musampa73 not Musampa7.

Much respect I gat for u.

Peace.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the mention bro and I really apc8 that from u. U are too gbaskie with the story and may your days belong like that of oldest tortoise in the world.

Meanwhile its Musampa73 not Musampa7.

Much respect I gat for u and my regards to chumzypinky.

Peace.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no change my papa 4 me o. I be omo shango o
no vex,omo sango olukoso ina loju, ina lenu.its just da dat ur papa is always nowia to be found weneva u r in trouble,did he nt sopos burn d phone dey take snap u in hotel?did he sopos alow dos rubers?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Son of Sango come nd update na abi them don arrest u for d Police Station?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marve20: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN where art thou
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hmm. Divatolaz's nothing but a trouble magnet
Hmmm... i will appreciate it if u dnt refer 2 my baby like dat, i tink ur hubby is problem... i will b in asaba by weekend, i tink we should meet nd discuss properly
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
yungeez:

Hmmm... i will appreciate it if u dnt refer 2 my baby like dat, i tink ur hubby is problem... i will b in asaba by weekend, i tink we should meet nd discuss properly
ur baby is the problem. If she doesnt gv my husband the green light, he wouldnt fall. Imagine "ur baby" calling him "my boyfriend" I pity u for u dont know d type of homo sapien ur gf is
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

ur baby is the problem. If she doesnt gv my husband the green light, he wouldnt fall. Imagine "ur baby" calling him "my boyfriend" I pity u for u dont know d type of homo sapien ur gf is
if u didnt treat ur husband like trash, he wouldnt b luking 4 my baby's so-called green light, anyway u av 2 luk 4 a way 2 settle it wit u hubby, make him happy, give him everything, i mean EVERYTHING... and mayb den he would stop luking 4 green light
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bimberry1307(f): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2017
GUY! Abeg, no make me send for my hubby to come home this early Tuesday morning o. chai! that was hot! Dammn!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
yungeez:

thanks jawe yunge for fighting for me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hey, ar u trying to undermine my authority as ur bf?
hahahha no ooo bf
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aminzy(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
DEDICATION -:

I religiously dedicate this confusing-title work to the glory of Baba God, for letting me live a life of pure holiness and thereby ensuring my automatic ticket to his Kingdom and also dedicating it to the memory of my Late Dad,(may his No-nonsense and easy going soul Rest in Peace).

It is with utmost sense of humility that i return his dedication to him, So to say, "DEDICATION RECIEVED IS A DEDICATION RETURNED."

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -:

I hereby acknowledge the inspiration, giving to me abstractly by the Pen MASTERS AND MISTRESS of this United state of Nairaland, and the ginger they gave me to 'SIT DOWN' (which i don't normally do) and to 'THINK' (i don't remember the last time i did that) of writing this work.

Thanks and may God acknowledge you all for me too.. So to say "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIVED IS ACKNOWLEDGMENT RETURNED.

COPYRIGHT-:

This work is spiritually protected by Shango (gawd of thunder), and if you like, copy and paste it to Pluto, i really don't care, i don hand everything over to Shango.. Am sure by the time he also Copy Paste you with his Thunder, you won't remember to file a lawsuit against me for also violating ur personal Copyright... So to say, COPYRIGHT RECEIVED IS COPYRIGHT RETURNED.

PROHIBITION :-

Using of Borrowed data or borrowed credit, and Sharing of Hotspot to view my work is arrogantly prohibited. So readers are hereby advice to Subscribe to atleast a minimum of #3000 /month data plan to view this work.

Also, any device, apart from Iphone7, Iphone6, samsung S7, S6, Galaxy Tabs, ipods,ipads, are not allowed on this thread. Pls,Don't make me prosecute you for trying to abuse my work with small and cheap devices.. Although am also typing with Nokia 2700. Thanks.

DERAILERS-

Derailers are strictly warned to back off, pls don't come here and be telling us how Buhari have failed to pay your grandpa's grativity and entitlements. Pls be warned.

CRITICS :-

I have paid Shango handsomely to deal with this special set of people, and am sure he won't hesitate to Thunder you and ur Useless Mb out, if u pass ur boundary.

So pls, Criticise me Maturely pls, as u know, am just a learner, i no even go sch, i just want to write for my pleasure and if others enjoy it too, then the better. But pls, don't abuse me for ur own sake and you might enjoy a Thunder free stay on this thread.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE STORY

VIOLENCE - Yes.. But at readers discretion.

SEX - hmmm... Yes, also at readers discretion, lets give the Masturbation crews something to look forward to, buh pls, don't masturbate while reading this work, because ur moaning, and sounds may distract my attention on the story.

So, i hereby call on the 'ANTIMASTURBATION AGENCY OF NIGERIA'[A.A.N] to come and help me keep this masturbation crews and their moaning sounds in proper check..

GAYism- pls, don't even come here atall, if you are a Gay. Cos if i catch u, chai.. U no go like am. I go prosecute and announce ur obituary date b4 i kil u self.

MORAL- i can't promise you that.

If u need a Moral story, i advice u to visit other threads, like Red Ashes, and Tradition by my wife, chuwzypinky, Pamelb by Alone, Fiyah by Silent seduction, Larrysun by Black Maria, Audreytimms by Letting go, Repogirl by False pretenses, Rachaelfst by Wrong number.

Or you can take a priceless stroll down to the Religious section, or better still, go and settle your quarell with your Quran or Bible. You may also try to visit ur Sunday school teacher for stories about king David and King Saul, or how Judas sold Jesus out on OLX.

If after reading all this, you are stil not contented with what you've read, pls don't hesitate to contack Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to send your greedy self out of NL.

So ladieSNEH and GentlemenSNEH,

YoungiSNEH and OldiSNEH,

SingleSNEH and MarriedSNEH,

VoterSNEH and non VoterSNEH,

InecSNEH and IndependenceSNEH,

PrisonerSNEH and Prison warderSNEH,

NairalanderSNEH and GuestSNEH,

and Lastly, The Masturbating crews, pls get your Creams handy, whisper to ur left hands, tel him, he's about to suffer,

Now, fasten your Reading belts as I arrogantly and Proudly take you on this free Ride.

Welcome on Board.

YOURS SHANGOISTIC
TheBlessedMAN
[/color]I cants stop laughing with this your opening phrases...kudos to you @TheBlessedMAN,i came late,so let me start reading now
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

family thread

lemme sit here dey enjoy ma boli ati epa til dis omo sango come.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
divatolaz:
thanks jawe yunge for fighting for me
dnt thank me, i dey vex 4 u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
bimberry1307:
GUY! Abeg, no make me send for my hubby to come home this early Tuesday morning o. chai! that was hot! Dammn!!!

Oh fada lawd of amadioha. Send for me now

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dannybomb(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
where is theblessedman

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
28 COUNTLESS

The distance between our house and the station is approximately the same distance that separates the first and last letters of 'V'AGIN'A' and that makes it a trekkable distance.

We were on the 'G' letter to the police station when my phone rang. I reached for it in my pockets and saw it was Adedoyin. I proceeded with the guys as I picked it.

After the pleasantries, She told me she will be travelling out of the country for a 3weeks seminar in 2days time. She requested that we meet before she depart.

"Darous I can't wait to see you and the other you tomorrow." She said with emphasis on the latter of the 'you's and ended the call.

I tucked the phone into my pocket and continue with the guys.

We were on the 'N' of the VAGIN'A letters when we saw the same police response squad that came at midnight to took one of the robbers away zoomed past us.

"Guys, you see that police car? Na our house direction dem dey go o." Kira said, pointing towards the route the Police car went.

"they fit get another emergency na, you no know our area?" Said Jyboh, a Funaabite and the tallest guy among us.

"abeg lets go na! me get lecture by one o." said Spartacus, another Funaabite.

"oya guys lets..." I was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I took it out and it was Joke calling. Then I remember my promise to see her today.

"Hello. Good morning."

"Morning Darous, hows your night?" She asked.

"My night? I don't know." I replied jovially.

"what! How?"

"I don't know, cos I was sleeping." I said jokingly.

"you are not..se..rious." she said amid chuckles. "I just want to confirm if you are still coming. Its 9:30 already."

"that...errm..you know what? I can't make it by..."

She cuts in.
"why? Am really expecting you." She sounded disappointed.

"don't worry, I will still come but probably around 1 or 1:30..I will surely come." I replied with optimism.

"ok. I will be waiting for you. Please do come." she said and ended the call.

I returned the phone, and quickly meet up with the guys as we approach 'A' the last letter of the distance to the station.

"how can I help you guys?" The sergeant at the counter questioned us as we walk in.

"we are the ones that called the P.R.S at midnight to report a robbery incidence at our house. We were asked to come here for our statements this morning by the squad that came to apprehend one of the robbers that we singlehandedly caught." Habeeb clarified.

After earing that, the sergeant suddenly beckoned to three of his colleagues manning the entrance to come and arrest us.

"guys, you are all under arrest. You have the right to keep quiet or we go beat bastard commot for your body if you try to talk nonsense." Another sergeant retorted as he pushed us forward towards the cell entrance. Alcohol was strongly puffing out of his nostrils and mouth as he delieverd his unlawful speech.

We were led into a cell and our phones and belts were siezed. Looks of confusion was plastered on our respective faces, with thoughts of 'whats going on' running through our minds.

We sat down facing each other and started deliberating on what might have happened.

Thirty minutes later, the cell was opened and we were led towards the D.P.O's office. We entered and were met with angry stares from two elderly couples and the D.P.O sitting comfortably on a chair behind the desk opposing them.

Suddenly the woman rose up and aimed her index finger at us.

"which of you bastards wants to kill my only son? Eh? Which of you? I swear to Gawd...if anything should happen to my child....Gawd help me, I will turn your lives into a diluted miserable ones." She spat at us with anger and contempt written in her voice. Her husband dragged her gently to her seat.

We were unable to utter a single word. We were just looking at her in awe of whats going on?.

"madam calm down. Lets handle things with care please. Thank Gawd they were found and arrested, I assure you nothing will happen to your child. But Just give us the chance to do our jobs. Please." The D.P.O said facing the woman. He then turned to us.
"Now, which of you guys inflicted the injuries we found on the body of the boy you handed over to my boys?" He asked us with a voice of authority and confidence.

Seeing the confused looks on our face, he spoke on. "let me warn you for your parents sake, I suggest you speak the truth....Now answer me!" He declared with a stern face.

We all denied the accusation, for more than twenty minutes.

"You are proving to be stubborn right? Ok. The boy said he can identify the person that beat him among you." He turned to the sergeant that led us in. "sergeant, take their pictures and send it to the hospital. Let the innocent boy identify the culprit among them." Then he turned to us. "I pray gawd help whoever and I repeat, who ever he identifies among you. That person will regret the day he was born." He said conclusively with a threatning voice.

Then thirty minutes later. The sergeant walked back in.

TBC

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is wrong with our Niaja police ?,,bcus that guy parent get money abi ?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Been expecting this update since coc.kcrows. Now it has arrive.

Thats nija police for you. Instead of them to investigate the matter so that the arrested thief can lead them to the rest, no they were doing the other thing.
Thats what causes the riot of funaabites last year.

I have a feeling that this is a true life story.

Theblessedman. Keep it coming please. May shango scale Darous through in this situation

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.