Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113906 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Have missed alot. Gud to be back. Anyways let me get reading. Will comment later.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the dedication Theblessedman. I sincerely say a very big thank you to you. You are amazing
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by sou1p1an0(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2017
rape wey some guys dey find u dey there dey do iyanga
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Hehehe, toy gun? You are in deep sh!t mr man. Keep it coming theblessedman.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Thanks for the dedication Theblessedman. I sincerely say a very big thank you to you. You are amazing
wow! My beautiful sister is bak. Welcome back to NL. HOWs the baby girl of the house? Good to have you bak dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2017
sou1p1an0:
rape wey some guys dey find u dey there dey do iyanga
so u fit fvck ugly pvssy?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by navdengan99(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Ghost mode de-activated, blessed man u re da bomb, bt shango no try ooooh, leavin his own number one fan at da mercy of dos daughters of Dracula
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by domido(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Hahahaha!!! Beatrice Bayern and Barca don finish your life oo, sango boy. Call on sango nah.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Gbagam.... E don happen.... Bt i still tink say dem wan play u.... Pull d trigger!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
welcome ma'am. how is the most recent and the youngest NL citizen?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by sou1p1an0(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
so u fit fvck ugly pvssy?
no look d face jus do d tin. moreover, d sweetness of toto can not b judged by looks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
ma broda yhur a man............ embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beat Dem Down grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
am broda yhur a man............ embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beat Dem Down grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheblessedMan you can engage in physical combat with them as one is down for straining her ankle..... that's if truely there ain't no bullet, but if there is, don't hesitate to help them put an end to their ugliness
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tgold1:
TheblessedMan you can engage in physical combat with them as one is down for straining her ankle..... that's if truely there ain't no bullet, but if there is, don't hesitate to help them put an end to their ugliness
sure bro, I wil remember that when next i travel down to memory lane. Thanx oga chineese

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
talk2saintify:
am broda yhur a man............ embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beat Dem Down grin
lolz! How do I beat this bunch of athletico's bro?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
sou1p1an0:
no look d face jus do d tin. moreover, d sweetness of toto can not b judged by looks
so if u want to eat a food, you won't check its source?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr TBM pls update. O
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
TemiGURL:
Mr TBM pls update. O
babe how far na.... lemme know you girl!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz! How do I beat this bunch of athletico's bro?

LOL
SOWEE BRO

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by sou1p1an0(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
y wont i ? buh at a tym pple dat hav bad looks still get to hav pple dat can kill jus to hav dem
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rahman25: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
BUSTED CITIZENS Cc:shugasofttouch, Abuonzone(m),
micstarboi, Asco9ty5(f),
summerflame(m), yinkaellamz(m),
emee21, animides,
Buraimohjoseph(m), rahman25,
hamzatseyi(m), abbaapple(m), onyle26(m)
and 32 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos to app the writer.

Bros sorry I was late but after following through so far, the plot is cool n lovely. Keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rattyo3: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pull the trigger and shoot the wall to confirm the authenticity of the gun.
Maybe they just want to talk you out of it.
Anyway, let hear what ur decision was.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samuel19222(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

abeg come update fast fast

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jwlawn(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
We dey wait o

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
samuel19222:

abeg come update fast fast
just remain smal bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
just remain smal bro
The small never still finish?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yellow237(m): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2017
cho cho cho cho choiiii laughing in capital letter this guy no go kill me for here jare
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by austine4real(m): 5:13am On Apr 27, 2017
chrystalbel:
Me am a small girl oooo. Mummy chumzypinky am so sorry ma
hbd to u llnp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
every update was a hit back to back.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Emmysky(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
TheBlessedman oo. Abeg con update na.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Theblessedman, update is needed asap. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.