Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? (1296 Views)

Lindaikeji's Blog, Instablog9ja: Which Is Your Favourite? / Advert Rates On Lindaikeji / Lindaikeji, Naijaloaded, 9jaflaver, Instablog9j The Top Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Shollay20(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
I dont post much but im amazed at how this forum has developed, it makes me wonderhow much its worth?
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Techpady: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
5billion
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Shollay20(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Techpady:
5billion
THANK YOU SO MUCH, That was so amazing.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Jabioro: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nairaland worth #10billions... statistically nairaland generate more than five hundred thousand traffic per three hours.. and no doll time here.. Come to nairaland if you want to laugh, cry, goes annoying and if you to learn. Marriage take place here, settlement, quarrel and qualitative argument nairaland na baba!
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Shollay20(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
Nairaland worth #10billions... statistically nairaland generate more than five hundred thousand traffic per three hours.. and no doll time here.. Come to nairaland if you want to laugh, cry, goes annoying and if you to learn. Marriage take place here, settlement, quarrel and qualitative argument nairaland na baba!

BUT 10 BILLION IS HUGE AMOUNT OF REVENUE Because Nairaland did not run Adsense where their is Huge revenue...because nairaland deals with direct advert and sponsor post.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
I have been thinking recently that Seun should think outside the box and move Nairaland to the next level by touching lives by contributing to the welfare of the people.
This can be done by creating his own version of crowd funding as MMM does it nd bless peoples lives, the truth is many more will join Nairaland, thereby increasing traffic nd more income.
The truth is the name of the founder of mmm can never be erased in history, but Seun's ?..
Even though I notice he doesnt support MMM, but believe you me, it has really changed lives but what can we say of Nairaland??if u support this suggestion, kindly quote or like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Jabioro: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shollay20:

BUT 10 BILLION IS HUGE AMOUNT OF REVENUE Because Nairaland did not run Adsense where their is Huge revenue...because nairaland deals with direct advert and sponsor post.
All the good, the bad we exhibit on nairaland can not be hosted on site you mentioned.. advert goes far. and reach unbelievable corners.. than those blogs..
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Shollay20(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
All the good, the bad we exhibit on nairaland can not be hosted on site you mentioned.. advert goes far. and reach unbelievable corners.. than those blogs..

yes that was truetalk...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by naughtyDiana: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
nairaland is worth a plate of snake meat pepper soup, since the photo of a dead snake can make one guy here go gaga.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Jabioro: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shollay20:

yes that was truetalk...
On personal opinion nairaland is a bigger family.. site.. like today,, I login around 5pm and I have been reading , commenting ..all sort of.. it's just an exciting web site.. that has something new every second to present.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Shollay20(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
naughtyDiana:
nairaland is worth a plate of snake meat pepper soup, since the photo of a dead snake can make one guy here go gaga.
hmm so funny...
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nairaland should be worth A lot more..

but sadly Seun isn't A Business Man and like most coders I know, He seems pretty contented with the returns.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? by Shollay20(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm so mr seun is not business man.. Well said.

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Ways To Verify Adsense Account In Nigeria / One Trillion US Dollars Suit Claim Against Bill Gates For Bioterrorism In / 85,150 Facebook Page Like For Sale (very Engaging, See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.