Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Barcelona's Interest Is Special To Me - Bellerin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcelona's Interest Is Special To Me - Bellerin (351 Views)

Wizkid: Nigerian Singer Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him / Why Wizkid Is Special To Me -tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona's Interest Is Special To Me - Bellerin by uneeking(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ever since F.C. Barcelona sold out Dani Alves to Juventus F.C., life at the right full back position has never remained the same despite the good job a “make-shift right full back” Sergio Roberts does in that position. That has naturally turned the attention of the Barca Leadership back to a player they also sold out a few years back – Hector Bellerin.

The Arsenal full-back in return admits it is “special” to hear about reported interest in him from former club Barcelona.

Bellerin has regularly been linked with a possible move back to Camp Nou, despite the fact that he has extended his Gunners contract – reportedly until 2023.

The former F.C. Barcelona player stated towards the end of last year that he had no interest in rejoining Barca but, despite repeating that he felt underappreciated at the club, he has conceded that the latest rumours are flattering.

“It’s nice there are a lot of big clubs that are interested in me, but if one of those is Barcelona, that’s special,” he told Sport. “I don’t forget I grew up in that home and I will never forget my stay at Barcelona.”

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-barcelonas-interest-is-special-to-me-bellerin/

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Caught With 2 Missing Cars / Affordable Easter Holiday Packages / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.