Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs (21492 Views)

Contemporary And Nicely Built 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex With 1 BQ For Sale / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS / Architectural Designs (contemporary And Affordable) - Prices From N100,000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by trexzee: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Look no further uboksnyah concepts got your architectural designs, 3D architectural renders, landscape design, interior design, remodeling works and so on covered. Contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com today for your piece of Art and let's build together and bring that your dream into reality

1 Like

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by trexzee: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Distinct works and very reliable

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by trexzee: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your interior design projects.

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by DirtyGold: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2017
How much do you charge for remodelling (with a modern British finishing)? 3bedrooms to 4bedrooms and same three bedroom to a duplex of about 5bedrooms?
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
DirtyGold:
How much do you charge for remodelling (with a modern British finishing)? 3bedrooms to 4bedrooms and same three bedroom to a duplex of about 5bedrooms?
*I believe that by "modern British finishing" you refer to remodelling the bedrooms to have a Contemporary British Style feel.
*I deduct from your quotation that 3-4 bedrooms are to be remodeled
*The total charges for your quotation will be #60,000 if all the rooms are to have the design, to come out with different designs for each bedroom, that will pitch it up to #70,000
*We have a policy of 10% discount for First timers
*Contact us at uboks.nyah@yahoo.com if you have more questions and need more clarification
We look forward to working with you to bring your Modern bedroom to life.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by DirtyGold: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
ubox:

*I believe that by "modern British finishing" you refer to remodelling the bedrooms to have a Contemporary British Style feel.
*The total charges for your quotation will be #60,000 if all the rooms are to have the design, to come out with different designs for each bedroom, that will pitch it up to #70,000
*Contact us at uboks.nyah@yahoo.com if you have more questions and need more clarification
I'm not talking about bedrooms only.
I'm talking about the entire house, currently a 3 bedrooms.
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by DirtyGold: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
ubox:

I'm talking about the entire house (interior and exterior), currently a 3 bedrooms.
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
DirtyGold:

I'm talking about the entire house (interior and exterior), currently a 3 bedrooms.
Oh okay, that will be a factor of the size of the duplex to be remodelled.
Pictures of the present building will be helpful to know what we're dealing with and how much work is to be put into it. I believe you have our e-mail address at your disposal.
Ideally We charge 35-50% of Estimated cost of project since it's the whole building to be remodelled, and it is open to review.
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by DirtyGold: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2017
ubox:

Oh okay, that will be a factor of the size of the duplex to be remodelled.
Pictures of the present building will be helpful to know what we're dealing with and how much work is to be put into it. I believe you have our e-mail address at your disposal.
Ideally We charge 35-50% of Estimated cost of project since it's the whole building to be remodelled, and it is open to review.
Please, explain the part in bold.
Re-modelling as in architectural redesign such that what stands now forms part of the new design.
I already told you it is a three bedroom bungalow (up to parapet level).
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by EngrOsas: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2017
We can redesign your building and can carry out renovation works
Contact 07030367178
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2017
DirtyGold:

Please, explain the part in bold.
Re-modelling as in architectural redesign such that what stands now forms part of the new design.
I already told you it is a three bedroom bungalow (up to parapet level).
Okay, i get what you mean now, it's now clearer
What i meant by the bolded is that for e.g if it cost #X to carry out the remodelling work, we'll charge between 35%-50% of that sum which is a factor of the volume of work to be done and it is open to negotiation,lest you forget there's a 10% discount for First timers.
For your project(3 bedroom bungalow interior and exterior remodelling) #80,000 should be okay.
Once again, a picture of the level of work on the building will be highly appreciated, your input will always be taken into consideration because we at uboksnyahconcepts leave no stone unturned to make sure the client have the best there is in the market today.
Thanks for your patience...
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
More
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Classic residential building design, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com today let's bring your dream project to reality at best rates.

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Contemporary Kitchen Series
This can be yours...
Let's bring your dream kitchen to reality, Contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com today for your piece of Art at best rates.

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Contemporary sitting Room

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Furniture Series
Contemporary furniture to add spice to your living room

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
DirtyGold:

Do you also need to work on the landscape of the house?
We handle landscape designs as well to suit your need.
Let's discuss privately to sort everything out via e-mail: uboks.nyah@yahoo.com
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by earthrealm(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
nice designs..
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
earthrealm:
nice designs..
keep it up
Thanks
Spread the word
Cheers smiley
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Catholic Chapel design featuring a Classic design with a Contemporary touch

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Interior

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Minimalist Altar design with a wooden and granite touch.

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
L.O.T.E.S.P Primary School design

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Vintage building in romance with nature, this can be yours
Contact us today

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2017
DirtyGold:
We didn't get a feedback from you concerning your project...
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by DirtyGold: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2017
ubox:

We didn't get a feedback from you concerning your project...
You will get a feedback soon... making some arrangements
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
A sneak peek of my latest design featuring a signature Contemporary wooden ceiling design. More pictures to follow shortly...
Contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com today for your piece of Art.

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Contemporary Lockup store design

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your piece of Art.
Tell a friend to tell a friend, don't be left out smiley
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by trexzee: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Street view

Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by GodsLastBorn: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
ubox:
A sneak peek of my latest design featuring a signature Contemporary wooden ceiling design. More pictures to follow shortly...
Contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com today for your piece of Art.
I would like to have your phone number bro
Re: Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs by ubox: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
I would like to have your phone number bro
Can you contact me on uboks.nyah@yahoo.com?
From there I'll give you my phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time / Lekki Gardens Releases Statement On Collapse Building that killed 18 in Lagos / Pitfalls To Avoid When Buying Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.