Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Irrigations Equipment Sales And Installer In Or Near Ibadan Needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Irrigations Equipment Sales And Installer In Or Near Ibadan Needed. (404 Views)

Agricultural Massey Ferguson's Tractors And Equipments For Sales And Supply / Help With Tractor Services Needed Near Ibadan. / Wheat Offal Supplier In Ibadan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irrigations Equipment Sales And Installer In Or Near Ibadan Needed. by ruggie: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
As the subject says, if you are a seller of irrigation equipment, specifically spray tubes , as well as if you do the installation of such equipment, kindly leave your business contact info, website or point me to your signature.

I do not want people coming from far distances. I would like to be able go to the store front and see that the tubes are "actually there" and can be installed on or before Friday.
Re: Irrigations Equipment Sales And Installer In Or Near Ibadan Needed. by saliubello(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
@Op.

I sale and install various types of irrigation technologies. As your interest is in SPRAYTUBES, I can deliver to you and install for a fee In your location.

Furthermore, I will advise you email me privately so that I can send you the details of what you need provide down before my arrival. This will equally include details about your intended crop and water source.

Cash immediately after test running is fine by me. Of course that will include Installation fee which we both can talk about in the email correspondence.

(1) (Reply)

Broilers Available For Sale / Tacca Involucrata? Who Have An Idea / Shear Nuts In Bulk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.