Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor (503 Views)

Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al / Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor by jj120: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why I planted bomb in my church:A Benin-based pastor identified as Abel Eku has been taken into custody by the police for attempting to bomb the headquarters of his church, the Christ Chosen Church of God.

Pastor Abel who said he served the church for 25 years, planted explosives inside the auditorium of the church headquarters, the day the church was to hold an international conference Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/03/21/planted-bomb-church-pastor/
Re: Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor by vatiqan(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
The mod that Banned me is a bastard. I said nothing wrong but sounded Sacarstic to a post about Senators' remuneration but got banned for One cool week.! I have seen worst posts than what I posted but none got banned.

If men were God.....
Re: Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor by Nusaf: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
So he actually planted bomb in his church? If he had succeeded, El-rufai and all the muslims of this country would have taken the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor by hmuhammad(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Nusaf:
So he actually planted bomb in his church? If he had succeeded, El-rufai and all the muslims of this country would have taken the blame.
and people from a certain region of the country will begin to see all Muslims as terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor by TheArticleNG(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid N4000 To Butcher Woman In Lagos – Ritualist Confesses / I Seriously Need An Advice Frm A Lawyer / Texas Teacher Allegedly Paid 14 Year Old Boy $28,000 To Keep Quiet After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.