Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Are You Being Intimidated By The Success Of Your Friend? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Being Intimidated By The Success Of Your Friend? (370 Views)

My Nine Steps To Success As A Phd Student In Nigeria / Education And Certificate Is Not Longer Sufficient For Financial Success In Life / National Youth Success Camp (DLBC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Being Intimidated By The Success Of Your Friend? by Fatherherokay(m): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-JW-5VyItRsI/WNG4GUv15rI/AAAAAAAABBg/QvKYCKMjTjI5wRUNb78t_Pnq5kXZqWv-wCLcB/s320/worry-1.jpg[/img]
The fact that today is for your friend does not mean your own time is never meant to come. I know it is not pretty easy for you to see your friends flying when it looks you are crawling, especially when you are giving much effort to life.
Yet things don’t seem to be working as you would want. The future looks bleak. Even to you, it seems there is no assurance for tomorrow because of today’s instability. I can feel your pain. I can perceive your plight. The truth, and not just a fact, is that it takes more than maturity to enjoy the success of a friend. It takes grace, wisdom, self-belief and the much needed understanding of life, time and chance.

You have the dream right in your heart; you keep distracting yourself because of the success of a friend, and you think your own dream is nothing but a vague? You begin to think your dream is just a pie in the sky. No, my friend! It is high time you start thinking rightly and positively, with a deep sense of optimism. You can’t compare a rat gestation period to that of the elephant; no, never!

The more you keep getting discouraged by the success of your friend, the more you keep losing the dream in your heart. You get distracted, wearied and you keep giving yourself unnecessary worries. Know this today, READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/03/topic-126-are-you-being-intimidated-by.html

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here To Stay Earnpaidz / Hottest Deals In Town / Unizik 2017 Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.