Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). (566 Views)

NAGUALISM: The Assemblage Point And Human Consciousness. / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / The TONAL And The Assemblage Point (nagualism). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). by oaroloye(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2017
SHALOM!

(I cannot complete this message at this time, because my browser has some issue Sorry about that. The formatting is unstable.)

This Teaching is better understood with prior knowledge of The Assemblage Point Vision. Which you can access here.

lways Dreams during sleep. !DREAMLESS SLEEP" is just Dreams whose memories you cannot access when awake.

THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT marks the Spiritual Address of the Mind within the Soul Body, indicating everything that the Mind can perceive, conceive, and recall at that position.

The Glow of Awareness feeds Spiritual Energy into the luminous fibres, storing new memory.

The memories can be accessed and retrieved only when the Glow of Awareness has access to the same luminous fibres that stored the memories.

The Assemblage Point moves during sleep, if it cannot find the same fibres when it moves back to its customary position upon waking, there is no way to remember what you Dreamed. One always Dreams.

It is necessary to keep the Energy of our Memories "fresh" and "active;" if it is allowed to "stagnate," the DEVILS (LOS VOLADORES- the Flyers,) can remove it- lowering our Spiritual Energy Category.

If we guard our Stored Energy, we can achieve HOLINESS, and have Full and Easy Access to GOD and ALL of His Resources.

Needless to say, SATAN does not want us to achieve HOLINESS- therefore his Human minions do not want us to achieve Holiness.

As the amount of Spiritual Energy available to THE GLOW OF AWARENESS- that is, the MIND- is LIMITED in MORTALS, who have not attained EVERLASTING LIFE, one must be careful how one deploys it.

The wanton wasting of our Spiritual Energy is called INDULGENCE.
Re: Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). by oaroloye(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
ONE OF THE PROPHECIES THAT PROVED YAHSHUA WAS SENT BY THE SAME GOD OF THE ANCIENT PROPHETS WAS-

. PSALM 69:21.

21. They gave me also gall
for my meat;
and in my thirst
they gave me vinegar to drink.

. MATTHEW 27:33-34.

33. And when they were come
unto a place called Golgotha,
that is to say,

“A PLACE OF A SKULL,”

34. They gave him vinegar to drink
mingled with gall:
and when he had tasted thereof,
he would not drink.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT "NOT-INDULGING" IS.

If Yahshua had CONTINUED to drink the vinegar and gall- somewhat unpleasant stuff, he would have gone BEYOND WHAT WAS NECESSARY to FULFILL the Prophecy.

So, too, certain things have to be done- say, EATING?

One does not have to keep eating, until one's abdomen protrudes, and one has to open one's belt. and fan oneself.

That is DAMAGING the body.

Another example of indulgence, is RECREATIONAL SEX.

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE is HIGHLY DAMAGING Spiritually, because THE SOUL BODY has to YIELD a significant amount of Spiritual Energy in order to attempt to create a NEW OFFSPRING. This happens, even when procreation is clearly impossible. It will invariably drop one into a lower Spiritual Energy Category, making Spiritual Power Feats dangerous, or impossible to accomplish.

Recreational Sex is NOT A NECCESSITY- it is an INDULGENCE.
Re: Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). by Wilgrea7(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Good morning mr Oaroloye.. I've been following your topics.. but i have a little question i need clarification on..

how can we make sure our assemblage point is moved to the correct position before we wake up so that we will be able to remember our dreams??

thanks Sir
Re: Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). by oaroloye(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:
Good morning mr Oaroloye.. I've been following your topics.. but i have a little question i need clarification on..

how can we make sure our assemblage point is moved to the correct position before we wake up so that we will be able to remember our dreams??

thanks Sir

Thank you for asking THAT Question.

When Carlos Castaneda was apprenticed as a Nagual, his Benefactor, Don JUAN MATUS habitually sent him into SECOND ATTENTION by means of a Spiritually-Powered blow to his Assemblage Point- located some two feet beyond his right shoulder-blade. This blow is lethal to people who lack the necessary Spiritual Resiliency.

When he returned to First Attention Consciousness- and at least once, the Benefactor had to induce this artificially, so save him from an Indulgence situation he could not remember anything that had happened to him in SECOND ATTENTION.

When he asked, he was told that he had been asleep, or blacked-out.

It was not for some years after he had ended his apprenticeship that he had been able to return his Assemblage Point to the necessary Positions to recover those memories by his own Will.

ANY CHRISTIAN OUGHT TO KNOW HOW THIS IS DONE.

Anyone following my Posts should have jumped in by now, to tell me that they understood exactly how this is done.

But that has not happened.

The processes of recovering Memories and attaining Higher Levels of Enlightenment have the same KEY PROCEDURE, namely, "MEDITATION."
Re: Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). by ScienceWatch: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

When Carlos Castaneda was apprenticed as a Nagual, his Benefactor, Don JUAN MATUS habitually sent him into SECOND ATTENTION by means of a Spiritually-Powered blow to his Assemblage Point- located some two feet beyond his right shoulder-blade. This blow is lethal to people who lack the necessary Spiritual Resiliency.

When he returned to First Attention Consciousness- and at least once, the Benefactor had to induce this artificially, so save him from an Indulgence situation he could not remember anything that had happened to him in SECOND ATTENTION.

It was not for some years after he had ended his apprenticeship that he had been able to return his Assemblage Point to the necessary Positions to recover those memories by his own Will.

Anyone following my Posts should have jumped in by now, to tell me that they understood exactly how this is done.
Mmmm I have also been invited. Lets see, where does one respectfuly start ?
Firstly, pastor Bronchitis you are lying through your false teeth to Wilgrea7. Please dont take offense pastor Bronchitis, the below info will certainly help unwary readers here. Therefore I believe you are blessing my humble contribution.

You should have told him you are preaching a purely fictional narrative sourced from a novel that was fraudulently
published as Non-fiction. You should have told him that Prof.Richard De Mille exposed the sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda's fraud.
You should have told him that there is more than enough evidence that Don JUAN MATUS is a purely fictional character created by Carlos
to fool you and his Anthropological professors into believing that he was researching a real Nagual.
You should have warned him that if the source of the teachings are fraudulent and corrupt, people are in danger of spiritual initiation
into the dark.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, I have watched you teach from a very weak dark foundation, it reminds me daily as to why millions of
church congregations suffer at the hands of their spiritually unqualified, brutally ambitious "pastors."

Consider what your friend, the rapist Nigerian pastor Timothy Omotoso did to forty innocent young church girls. He raped them and sold them. many were as young as 14yrs old. You actively defended this monster in the media and insulted and cursed the innocent rape victims. God Help Africa !!
Re: Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism). by ScienceWatch: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Mmmm I have also been invited. Lets see, where does one respectfuly start ?
Firstly, pastor Bronchitis you are lying through your false teeth to Wilgrea7. Please dont take offense pastor Bronchitis, the below info will certainly help unwary readers here. Therefore I believe you are blessing my humble contribution.

You should have told him you are preaching a purely fictional narrative sourced from a novel that was fraudulently
published as Non-fiction. You should have told him that Prof.Richard De Mille exposed the sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda's fraud.
You should have told him that there is more than enough evidence that Don JUAN MATUS is a purely fictional character created by Carlos
to fool you and his Anthropological professors into believing that he was researching a real Nagual.
You should have warned him that if the source of the teachings are fraudulent and corrupt, people are in danger of spiritual initiation
into the dark. A diagnosis of demonic Schizophrenia is really a demonic spiritual problem of many demons fighting for expression in the patient. One minute the patient worships God, the next minute they worship Satanic inspired Nagualism, Anf the next the preach from
Fictional Scientology. The sufferer is therefore unable to know the difference between fiction and reality.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, I have watched you teach from a very weak, dark spiritual foundation, it reminds me daily as to why millions of church congregations suffer at the hands of their spiritually unqualified, brutally ambitious "pastors."

Consider what your friend, the rapist Nigerian pastor Timothy Omotoso did to forty innocent young church girls. He raped them and sold them. many were as young as 14yrs old. You actively defended this monster in the media and insulted and cursed the innocent rape victims. God Help Africa !!

(1) (Reply)

Struggle With Sin: A Healthy Sign. / America In Bible Prophecy / 5 Surprising Facts About People Who Don't Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.