Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

SOLD SOLD Caucasian/rot Mix Puppies Male And Female - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD SOLD Caucasian/rot Mix Puppies Male And Female (1085 Views)

SOLD!! SOLD!! Caucasian 11 Month (lagos Buyers Only) / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD Caucasian/rot Mix Puppies Male And Female by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Puppies are 8weeks old now. Am also selling the mother, she is 1yr 6month(all vaccine and deworm upto. Date. Lucky buyer will get free deworm,antibiotics and multivitamin pack for one year). The pix of the puppy is when they were 5 weeks old. I will post their current pix later. Am relocating so I. Have to sell everything.
Pls serious buyers should contact me on 09021532653. We are in recession n it's urgent sales nso my price is negotiable.
Puppies 25000
The mother 40000
Re: SOLD SOLD Caucasian/rot Mix Puppies Male And Female by Kul3ger(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
abeg no vex o, is that the mother in the second pic? if yes, is that the Caucasian?

...and if I may ask, what influenced your decision of a Caucasian/rot mix?

Lastly, if you actually came here to sell, then Its either m not seeing that price well or you probably made a mistake while typing...#thinkingaloud

beautiful puppies- happy sales!!
Re: SOLD SOLD Caucasian/rot Mix Puppies Male And Female by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
I tink my explanation is simple enough naw Nigeria sef, I said
1. Price is negotiable
2. D mother is not caucasian but the father is pure caucasian
3. Mother is not pure Rot though
4. Why d Mix Up? It was d caucasian that was available at d time she was on heat n I was lazy to travel far distance just to breed
She littered 9 and only 4 is remaining so they are not bad at all bros
Tanx for ur wishes

Re: SOLD SOLD Caucasian/rot Mix Puppies Male And Female by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Tanx nairaland finally my beautiful puppies ve been sold. Seriously never knew it could be this easy selling through nairaland and I ve been a. Registered member for a year now but dis my first post n i am supprised d sales was snappy. Tanx once again

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Security/guard Dog Breed And Why? / How Can I Kill A Snake / Solid Purebred Adult Female Rottweiler Looking For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.