Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation (805 Views)

I Am A Nigerian Cybersecurity expert In The US, Ask Me Anything / How To Get Current And Contemporary Literature Review For Your Research Project / Come In And Ask Any Question On Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by profedet: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello, ask me any question regarding your Research Project/Dissertation (Nigerian or Foreign) B.Sc, HND, M.Sc, M.B.A. I am willing to help answer your questions.

Also:

Log on to www.mygraduationproject.com now to get free topics and :

5 Journals/Articles based on approved topic
A Proposal based on approved topic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Research Instrument (Questionnaire or Annual report)
APA Referencing Style
Cover page
Dedication Page
Certification Page
Acknowledgements Page
Abstract Page
Table of Content Page
Possible Project Defense Question & Answers****

Log on now before the train gets full
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by SuperSuave(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm stuck at my chapter2: Literature review, how do I go about it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by profedet: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm stuck at my chapter2: Literature review, how do I go about it?

It starts normally with

2.1 Introduction or Preamble

2.2 Theoretical Framework

2.3 Empirical Review

In some schools the format is

2.3 Conceptual Framework

2.4 Empirical Review

While others interchange 2.2 and 2.3, it all boils down to your school's format.

2.1 Is generally an intro into what the supervisor expects to see in your chapter 2.

2.2. Theoretical framework deliberates on theories that are related tot the subject matter being discussed.

2.3 Conceptual Framework, this concerns different concepts that make up your dependent and independent variables and their interrelationships.

2.4. Empirical Review: this is a compilation of previous studies from different author local and (or) international that relates to the study being undertaken.

Hope this helps?

You can look up www.mygraduationproject.com for help
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by SuperSuave(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
profedet:

It starts normally with

2.3 Empirical Review

In some schools the format is

2.3 Conceptual Framework

2.4 Empirical Review

While others interchange 2.2 and 2.3, it all boils down to your school's format.

2.1 Is generally an intro into what the supervisor expects to see in your chapter 2.

2.2. Theoretical framework deliberates on theories that are related tot the subject matter being discussed.

2.3 Conceptual Framework, this concerns different concepts that make up your dependent and independent variables and their interrelationships.

2.4. Empirical Review: this is a compilation of previous studies from different author local and (or) international that relates to the study being undertaken.

Hope this helps?

You can look up www.mygraduationproject.com for help
it really helps, thank you. My school is just confusing things by saying that the literature review will be a review of a published material or materials relating to the project topic and published by an authorized authority in that particular field of study. I'm finding it hard to get published materials relating to my project topic: Investigation into the properties and effects of corn-cob ash(CCA) and Rice-husk ash(RHA) as blended cement on the compressive strength of mortar
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by SuperSuave(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Though I've already gotten 3 previous experiments carried out using CCA by Adesanya & Raheem and other researchers but nothing yet on RHA
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by profedet: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
Though I've already gotten 3 previous experiments carried out using CCA by Adesanya & Raheem and other researchers but nothing yet on RHA

The journals need not be exclusively Nigerian or have exact wording like your topic.

Your topic has two variables dependent and independent variables

Dependent = Compressed Strength of Mortar

Independent = CCA and RHA

So the best way to google or research for journals on the topic is to do something like:

a. The effect of CCA on Compressed Strength of Mortar PDF

b. The effect of RHA on Compressed Strength of Mortar PDF

You can then blend the journals together.

Don't forget to put "PDF" when searching for the journals.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by profedet: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Good morning
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by SuperSuave(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
profedet:

The journals need not be exclusively Nigerian or have exact wording like your topic.

Your topic has two variables dependent and independent variables

Dependent = Compressed Strength of Mortar

Independent = CCA and RHA

So the best way to google or research for journals on the topic is to do something like:

a. The effect of CCA on Compressed Strength of Mortar PDF

b. The effect of RHA on Compressed Strength of Mortar PDF

You can then blend the journals together.

Don't forget to put "PDF" when searching for the journals.
I Don't know how to thank you enough Prof, thank you so much I really appreciate your effort and time. smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by profedet: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperSuave:

I Don't know how to thank you enough Prof, thank you so much I really appreciate your effort and time. smiley

My brother I am just dust and ashes, give all the thanks to GOD smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by Ademat7(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Profedet do u make money in this field I mean academic write ups
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by profedet: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Ademat7:
Profedet do u make money in this field I mean academic write ups

Yeah, why?

If you're thinking of venturing, then you are most welcome.

But be warned! It's not something you handle with kids gloves. It involves so much laborious research, innovation, originality and creativity, but in the end it is worth the while.

See some of my works:

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Your Research Project/Dissertation Free Consultation by Ademat7(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
profedet:

Yeah, why?

If you're thinking of venturing, then you are most welcome.

But be warned! It's not something you handle with kids gloves. It involves so much laborious research, innovation, originality and creativity, but in the end it is worth the while.

See some of my works:
Wao! Job well done

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness Administration Vs Economics / Sales Representative Needed / How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.