Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails (3532 Views)

How To Send Unlimited Emails From Ipad / Download Free Bulk Email Software And Send Unlimited Emails / FREE Web Hosting Service With Cpanel, SSL, Php, Webmail And No Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
webmail is a web based company email account we use to send and receive bulk email they are operated within a website, you only need to create this webmail from your Cpanel and configure the SPF and dkim before you can use it to send bulk emails.

How can i send bulk emails using webmail?

Step one: you login to your webmail account with your using name and password and choose your preferred web mailing script squirrel mail or horde.

Step Two:
Click on compose email either in text or HTML and add your emails in bcc it’s advisable you send 50 at once in other not to choke the server and also increase inbox delivery rate. You also need to veify the emails to remove old and dead emails see how to verify bulk emails.

watch video on how to send unlimited emails with webmail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BhUjDRdG4Y

Step Three: Add an address and a phone number as part of your letter it shows the server you are real, it's one the factors that make your emails goes to inbox.

Click here to get the webmail now https://pauljumbo.com/how-to-send-unlimited-emails-with-free-webmailer

Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
you can use the webmail to promote your business online
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
webmail is connected to your company email
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
you verify your emails and add it to the web mailer and send
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2017
webmail is one the best options to send emails to your customers
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
you can send bulk emails on daily basis
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
the inbox delivery rate is very high
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
you can use the webmail as smtp
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2017
inbox rate for web mailer is high
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by gbolio4(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
pauljumbo:
inbox rate for web mailer is high

Do you sell/provide?
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2017
gbolio4:

Do you sell/provide?

yes i sell email server
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by gbolio4(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

yes i sell email server

What's the deal Chief?
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
gbolio4:

What's the deal Chief?

check my store for details www.pauljumbostore.com
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by gbolio4(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

check my store for details www.pauljumbostore.com

You in GH?
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
gbolio4:

You in GH?

yes
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by gbolio4(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

yes

Whatsapp might be the only way. If you do whatsapp, do drop your line pls
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
gbolio4:

Whatsapp might be the only way. If you do whatsapp, do drop your line pls

+233540201394
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
get bulk email server
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by Kenox: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bro i can't find you on whatsapp.. .how do i contact you via whatsapp?
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Kenox:
Bro i can't find you on whatsapp.. .how do i contact you via whatsapp?

this my number +233540201394

or you post your number i will add you
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2017
our bulk email server come with a free webmail
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2017
you can reach large number of people with email marketing
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 2:16am On Apr 06, 2017
you can send emails to inbox
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 4:04am On Apr 21, 2017
email marketing is very good to promote your service
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
you can also learn how to create unlimited smtp to power the script
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2017
email marketing is one of the best way to promote your product
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2017
you can also learn how to create unlimited smtp to power the script
Re: Free Webmail To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by pauljumbo: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
you can also learn how to create unlimited smtp to power the scrip

(1) (Reply)

Buying or considering replacing your traditional windows with casement windows. / Pinterest Task Mall: For Uk And Us Residents Only / Buy Used Jute Bags (grade A)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.