Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. (485 Views)

Pls Ur Advice Is Urgently Needed Here / Help Needed Here Pls / How To Activate Your Verve Card For Online Transaction In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by GGclef(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
I wanna order for a component named "peltier module"
in aliexpress,i have already checked and it available there.
This my first attempt of ordering goods online and i dont wanna commit any error or make mistakes.

pls,i really need the contribution of anyone that has been ordering goods from aliexpress 2 put me through.

And i'll really appreciate a "step by step" explanatory tutorial on how 2 go abt it,10ks in adv.
Re: Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by noobody(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
GGclef:
This my first attempt of ordering goods online and i dont wanna commit any error or make mistakes.

pls,i really need the contribution of anyone that has been ordering goods from aliexpress 2 put me through.

And i'll really appreciate a "step by step" explanatory tutorial on how 2 go abt it,10ks in adv.

All you need is valid postal code,cos the goods would be delivered to nearest post office cllose to you.a gtb or acess bank account,you are good to go,quote me with your whatsapp or email,lets talk on how to out you tru
Re: Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by itiswellandwell: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
GGclef:

If you don't see anyone to help you out. Better keep your money and go to technology section, you will find lots of shippers who can buy and ship for you there. Don't send your hard earned money to anyone oooooo. Even the shippers in technology section. Do your research and verifications about them very well before sending them your money or you go to their office and pay cash there. There are lots of scammers here oooooo. Be careful like I said. All the best!
Re: Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by koskilala: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Can someone also Oder for phones from there?
Re: Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by Cassie75: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls people asking questions about aliexpress should go to xiaomi thread,u will get all the answers u need. U can do the online transactions yourself. No third parties except you are not very literate That's how I got to know. Cheers
Re: Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by Cassie75: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes u can order phone,just check out the xiaomi thread.....u will b glad u did and come and thank me lateru kiss
Re: Online Transaction Gurus Needed Here Pls. by GGclef(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2017
noobody:

All you need is valid postal code,cos the goods would be delivered to nearest post office cllose to you.a gtb or acess bank account,you are good to go,quote me with your whatsapp or email,lets talk on how to out you tru
ayanfesegun400@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used GIONEE M5 / Tecno Camon CX Price In Nigeria / HTC One(m7) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.