Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies (1996 Views)

5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by goldcoinhub: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
This seems to be the season where twins slay together. Some few days back, photos of a set of pregnant twin ladies hit the Internet and it surely went viral. Another set just released their photo and here carrying their cute little babies.

They hit the internet with their cute babies and they both look gorgeous, especially in their denim jeans, which made the photo quite colourful and with a special feeling of blues.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-bP5FMKfaGNc/WNJA9knIydI/AAAAAAADiJ8/UUiTipdp0BEgBXGe8Z_NHiTiIHdPl_PeQCLcB/s1600/2017-03-22%2B10.15.21.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/sexy-twin-ladies-hit-internet-with.html

lalasticlala
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by goldcoinhub: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Nne5: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Not cute.kiss

My opinion tho.

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Beautiful babies....
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by decatalyst(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Beautiful kids, absurd fashion sense undecided
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by youngest85(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
What's cute about the babies?
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by kiddoiLL(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2017
I was already admiring their cute faces until i saw jeans..haba!! Kukuma wear top way be say na only ur belle e go cover...
and to guys, Bet9ja will break ur heart n u ll forgive dem n still take ur salary to dem every weekend...but ur babe will break ur heart den u'll keep a tight mind like say na lil wayne dread u dey keep.. am in my house..comman beat me
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
Not cute.kiss

My opinion tho.

I stand with you angry
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by BlackDBagba: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Trash!
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
They look fine..

1 Like

Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Ashleydolls(f): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Those babies are cute

Their mother's are also pretty

1 Like

Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Longcucumber(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
Not cute.kiss
My opinion tho.
But the baby is cute.
My opinion tho.
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by princeemmma(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
they are great though

Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Joromi1: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
Not cute.kiss

My opinion tho.
They are cute.
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by ichommy(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Nne5:
Not cute.kiss

My opinion tho.

what happened Nne5?

This Picture no Cute ke?
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by Nne5: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
ichommy:

what happened Nne5?
This Picture no Cute ke?
Not cute.
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by eyinjuege: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
The one on the right seems to be pregnant with her second child.

Congrats to them
Re: Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies by austine4real(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
them resemble the Williams small

(1) (Reply)

. / Raw Natural Honey Straight From The Farm (pictures & Video) / Bouncing Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.