Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? (1921 Views)

Help Needed: Please How Do I Redesign Nairaland Script Forum / Http Request/response Testing / Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na who design/redesign http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng?
This is the big question on my mind this morning!

One of my friends could not even made payment today.

Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Afam4eva(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
You make me fear. I think say my sub don finish.

@topic
That's what we call nested IF statement grin
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
did you login sha to see the navigation bar - you will need a microscope to see the MENUS.

1 Like

Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by bassdow: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sometimes, I begin to wonder how some people get so opportuned to get some contracts.

I remember being on GTB website one night and the website was just filled with mysql errors. Didn't even need to view the source page to know it was built with Joomla despite the fact I have never used Joomla myself.

But then, most of these Guys might have been employed for something else and just given the work since all na IT.

Another reason Experience supersedes Certificates

1 Like

Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
This one gidi gan o.
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by bassdow: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2017
At least this new version is far better than the old Website where even their data price-list is an image.

If you are on mobile on their old Website, you would have to download the image first before you can view it
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
bassdow:
At least this new version is far better than the old Website where even their data price-list is an image.

If you are on mobile on their old Website, you would have to download the image first before you can view it
Lol, that old one is arrant nonsense. This new one is slightly better but the font-size and colors are the main issues - it can cause blindness if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by bassdow: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
dhtml18:

Lol, that old one is arrant nonsense. This new one is slightly better but the font-size and colors are the main issues - it can cause blindness if care is not taken.

Well some companies don't want to invest unnecessarily into IT.
If they have a Cleaner or one of their staff who knows Microsoft FrontPage or DreamWeaver, gbam! project don start
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
^^^this kind of thing happened of recent in a very big company that i am sure every Nigerians know, but cant mention. They wanted a mobile app, but do not wish to pay for it - so they threatened their head of IT to get one of his staff to do it - the burden fell on one of my PADY who works there - who had very minimal skills - he did one rubbish something like that which is what they are using now.
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by directonpc(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
dhtml18:
^^^this kind of thing happened of recent in a very big company that i am sure every Nigerians know, but cant mention. They wanted a mobile app, but do not wish to pay for it - so they threatened their head of IT to get one of his staff to do it - the burden fell on one of my PADY who works there - who had very minimal skills - he did one rubbish something like that which is what they are using now.
Since the app is public (I guessing that's the case) share download link please.

That way you won't mention the name of the company cheesy
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Interesting, i will look for the download link to share.
Re: Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? by sisqology(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Link na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Was O2tvseries.com Built / Cracking The Credit Card Algorithm / SIMPLE (simple Intelligent And Modular Programming Language) S0.3.213

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.