Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration (693 Views)

Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklet Caused By High Dollar Rate - Joe Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration by deeedee: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please house i want to know if im the only one this lack of booklet is affecting cos i capture in ikeja lagos NIS office, about 4wks ago and i went there to pickup my pp was told no booklet. Any other person witnessing that? Cos its killing and frustrating atm
Re: Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration by worry357: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
deeedee:
Please house i want to know if im the only one this lack of booklet is affecting cos i capture in ikeja lagos NIS office, about 4wks ago and i went there to pickup my pp was told no booklet. Any other person witnessing that? Cos its killing and frustrating atm
Many Many people!
Re: Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration by Electroweb(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
I dont know why the govt is not doing anything about it.
Re: Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration by Ndukings92(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
go and meet d immigration officer handling urs; I gave mine an additional 5k to fastened mine after 4weeks and 2days later my passport came out. do like wise brotherly cos i got mine last month
Re: Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration by queenfav(f): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2017
4 weeks and 3 days for passport? I did mine in ibadan and it was ready in a week. It's better to take out time to do it in ibadan, lagos is overpopulated.
Re: Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration by TeejayMaya(m): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2017
This is really serious cos I want to renew my expired passport urgently but highly bothered about all this months of no booklet. This is becoming a national disgrace to the country

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About My US Application Visa For Myself And Fiance / Lekki Republic To Unearth Obscure Tourist Attractions In Lagos Island / Tragic Monday! BRT Kills School Student In Ikorodu. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.