Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (1372 Views)

Where Can I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S8+ In Ikeja / I Can Help You Unlock Your MTN E5573cs-322 MIFI / Help Unlock My Vodafone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by ifenadi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just came into Nigeria with my brand new phone. I used it for few minutes in Uk before departing and it worked without issues. On arriving to Nigeria I inserted my Nigerian SIM and I was greeted with this message as per below. I now went through the Manuel inside the phone and I found out that the phone is region locked and I must used it with European SIM card with European network for at least 5 minutes before it can accept any other country's SIM. I know I used it in Uk but I am sure it is not upto 5 minutes. Who can help me unlock it? I am not going back to UK any time soon.

Re: Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by kinibigdeal(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Click on the unlock botton now
Re: Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by ifenadi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Click on the unlock botton now

I don't have the unlock pin. You need to enter pin first before unlocking
Re: Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by Macaulish(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ifenadi:
I just came into Nigeria with my brand new phone. I used it for few minutes in Uk before departing and it worked without issues. On arriving to Nigeria I inserted my Nigerian SIM and I was greeted with this message as per below. I now went through the Manuel inside the phone and I found out that the phone is region locked and I must used it with European SIM card with European network for at least 5 minutes before it can accept any other country's SIM. I know I used it in Uk but I am sure it is not upto 5 minutes. Who can help me unlock it? I am not going back to UK any time soon.

Hi,

Knock me on WhatsApp..

I will unlock your device..

Thanks
Re: Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by ifenadi(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Macaulish:

Hi,

Knock me on WhatsApp..

I will unlock your device..

Thanks

Contacted
Re: Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by abumeinben(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
ifenadi:

Contacted

How did it go? Need to unlock one

(1) (Reply)

HTC Desire 10 Pro: See The Full Specification Of This Mind Blowing HTC Phone / Top Smart Phones Wonders In 2018 / How Do I Stop This World Cup Matches Notifications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.